Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Initially was really concerned about the floating ETA's I would keep getting, checking several times a day. Am now finding that reading all of these posts keeps me more than entertained. Over 15 pages just read since my last visit this morning. ETA date has not changed (ordered April 16, ETA June 4 to 24). I've finally settled down and realize end of June will be here real soon and hopefully MY as well. In mean time, as I drive around, am finding myself scouring the roads looking for Tesla's and when one is found, try to resist the urge to pull them over and give them the 3rd degree on their purchase experience. Especially when I see a Y. Thanks to all for your thoughts as we go through this together.

I've been using a Chrome Extension that refreshes the page every hour. Date has been stuck at May 27 - June 16, but was fluctuating between that and May 28 - June 17 for a couple of weeks. Order was on 4/18. I sometimes think we're overestimating how sophisticated the date range estimate is. I bet the dev team just wrote a random range generator with the ceiling at 6/30 lol.

Looks to be the majority (>50%) of March orders have been fulfilled, and a few April orders. 20+ March orders delivered in May. You also have to take in consideration those people who receive cars, but don't bother to record them. I've watched 2 YT videos today that claim they received their MYs over the past few days.
Yes more than half of March orders were fulfilled, back in March and April. Pretty much nothing in May so far.

Usually my delivery date updates around 6AM PST. Today it was changed already at 4:30AM PST. Moved back one day. I wonder if the "algorithm" or whatever the hell they're using for these dates gets more certain the closer to your delivery date it gets. Really hope I can take delivery before my 1.24% DCU financing expires on June 12 and I have to renew it.

(EDIT: Is it just me, or has this thread totally devolved as we get closer to June?) Containment hold aside, it's still totally unclear to me why Tesla just doesn't manufacture and ship out vehicles in batches as soon they finish manufacturing them. So dumb.

1621597601472.png

Last edited:
Usually my delivery date updates around 6AM PST. Today it was changed already at 4:30AM PST. Moved back one day. I wonder if the "algorithm" or whatever the hell they're using for these dates gets more certain the closer to your delivery date it gets. Really hope I can take delivery before my 1.24% DCU financing expires on June 12 and I have to renew it.

(EDIT: Is it just me, or has this thread totally devolved as we get closer to June?) Containment hold aside, it's still totally unclear to me why Tesla just doesn't ship out vehicles in batches as soon they finish manufacturing them. So dumb.

View attachment 664574
From my understanding they do ship them right away. When I was notified of my VIN for the M3P back in September it had just rolled out the assembly line that day and put on the truck the next day.

(In the stylings of the group America)

“Im waiting for my car and of course there’s no date”

I’ve all but given up. I mean really…

has anyone gone by the Tyco Road store in Virginia? I should have just ordered mine in DC or even in MD. Doesn’t matter in any case.

wake me up when this is all over.
Hi fellow Marylander. I can tell you my DEM said I should just unmatch from my inventory car, which has the firmware issue and has been sitting at Rockville for 10 days. He said I’d be better off just ordering custom, so I did. Instead of the “5-7” delivery I was told with my inventory car, I am no back of the line with 4-11 weeks.