Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account now has its latest estimate yet: June 11 - June 30. That's 10-12 weeks from my order date (4/2) and the estimate was 5-9 when I ordered. My lease is up on 6/1. 😢

Trying to ignore all of this and cling onto the hope the delivery center gave me when they called last week to say they were expecting to have a match for me arriving in 1-2 weeks, because that's hopefully more accurate than the random number generator.

My account now has its latest estimate yet: June 11 - June 30. That's 10-12 weeks from my order date (4/2) and the estimate was 5-9 when I ordered. My lease is up on 6/1. 😢

Trying to ignore all of this and cling onto the hope the delivery center gave me when they called last week to say they were expecting to have a match for me arriving in 1-2 weeks, because that's hopefully more accurate than the random number generator.
my lease ends today :(

and from the craziness I bet that I will have a car rental for a month UGH!!

Reactions: Dmbrill1

Regarding your lease, inquire with your leasing company about extending your lease month to month. I’ve done this before with VW/Audi/BMW finance when I needed an extra month or two. My payments stayed the same, so I certainly paid a premium for the option, but less headache overall.

Dont think we will. The stats make it a non starter vs the Y.

the biggest being no AWD yet-ao also have to order and wait. and the rwd cost being near what Im paying for the Y. it looks good with the light interior. But i dont get the "shut up and take my money" feeling I got from just looking at, and the hour driving the Tesla. The vw looks like a fat golf. Not a bad thing, but not a 45k dollar thing. You know?
We all know, which is why we are on this thread having this convo! I liked it, but it wasn’t close to what the Y gives you. Tack on VWs hidden fees (we are leasing our first electric car, please don’t judge), and this was a cheaper car. To be fair, they lost me when they said they wouldn’t sell the First Edition badged cars unless someone offered them in excess of $50K. Our local dealership is a ripoff.

Reactions: Peelz
Visiting the main website takes me to the European page.
Country can be changed in the main navigation menu. Mine changed to Canada a while back after I clicked a link that took me to the Canadian website. After changing my country back in the menu, it's been correct ever since.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210522-071528.png
    Screenshot_20210522-071528.png
    283 KB · Views: 63
Ordered 5-22-21:
Model Y AWD
Red
20" Wheels
Black Interior
Five Seat
Autopilot
1-Year Connectivity

Estimated delivery time is 4-12 weeks. I'll post weekly updates to my expected delivery time.

I have a Model 3 so there is no rush for receiving the Model Y, therefore no drama revolving around that. I was an original 3-29-16 line waiter and waited 726 days, 5 hours and 30 minutes for my first Tesla, so I have been around the block. Saw that used Model 3 pricing is very strong, so selling my M3 will end up having cost me ~$320 per month of ownership, not counting insurance and gas ;). I promise not to cry when the new Federal $7,000 tax credit is signed into law later this evening. This is my pandemic survival gift to myself.

Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.​

And this is just the beginning. With Tesla building its most affordable car yet, Tesla continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more people, ultimately accelerating the advent of clean transport and clean energy production. Electric cars, batteries, and renewable energy generation and storage already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful – that’s the future we want.

RT

Live in Southern California. Placed order for the Model Y on May 18th; standard white with no bells and whistles. Delivery date showed 4-12 weeks. Two days later that changed to a June 21 to June 30 delivery window... so stoked! :) Then, I saw the price go up $500, again, for the fourth time in two months (every other Thursday... crazy). Stoked again (since I saved a few bucks)! :cool: Then, I noticed the site not working yesterday. Checked this morning, site working again, but delivery date showing 4 to 12 weeks... same as when order was originally placed. Bummer. :(

Reactions: Collette
That’s the first thing that came to mind when I saw the frunk! It’s a shame it doesn’t come with a drain hole. Minor alteration......

Reactions: Cjacktesmy
My SC called today because I backed out of the test drive form earlier this week. I told them I already have one on order and asked them about delays, firmware updates, etc. She said they 'haven't experienced that there' and my car is definitely on track for 'early June'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯