Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel dumb asking this but where does it even show estimated delivery dates once ordered? I'm guessing I just don't see one because it is so far out still, but want to make sure I'm not overlooking it. Ordered 5/19. I don't see anything on the "Mike's Tesla" page for my ordered Model Y. Thanks!

I feel dumb asking this but where does it even show estimated delivery dates once ordered? I'm guessing I just don't see one because it is so far out still, but want to make sure I'm not overlooking it. Ordered 5/19. I don't see anything on the "Mike's Tesla" page for my ordered Model Y. Thanks!
Under the Build Details and Reservation Number sections. If on mobile you need to click (tap?) the "Your Car" link.

What date do you guys think will be the limit for a June delivery? Like I think everyone that ordered up until April 30th will get their cars in June. And May orders maybe early July…

I think mid may is a pretty safe bet if they can get these firmware updates sorted out because there doesn’t seem to be a shortage of vehicles, as we can tell from the SC recon pics many nice people have posted here. Some lots appear to be overflowing. Until Tesla gets a solid firmware, probably no one is getting anything. :(

Ordered 5/3. RN11489****

I’m also same date and RN range.

So if let’s say they can’t deliver any cars in June (unlikely but who knows), would they push everyone (everyone who ordered in March, April and beyond) for an August-September delivery? That would be a nightmare for everyone.
Clearly Tesla has no interest or concern in what would be a nightmare by any stretch of the imagination. The fact that it looks like there have been no Y deliveries this quarter (or very few) and no official word from Tesla speaks VOLUMES to me. Now we just wait.

That’s crazy. Carvana is offering $3000 less than the lease payoff on my car. Vroom was a bigger joke. It was like $6000 less. Carmax is on par w the lease payoff. Gonna try a couple local dealers. It’s a 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia loaded.
I was the complete opposite. My brother in law worked at Carmax as an appraiser and told me to bring it in and they offered me $5500 less than what I owed on the car. He told me to take it to Carvana and they offered me $1500 over what I owed. I’m sure they base the price off of their inventory and use that plus KBB as a measuring tool.

So if let’s say they can’t deliver any cars in June (unlikely but who knows), would they push everyone (everyone who ordered in March, April and beyond) for an August-September delivery? That would be a nightmare for everyone.
I don't know that that's a reasonable assumption. The logic is that all early-quarter production goes to non-US markets, but in this case they have the cars. The late-Q2 production actually happened, they just can't deliver them for whatever reason. It's not like those cars go poof or get shipped to Europe, they're still sitting in lots waiting on their buyers to pick them up. Presumably once whatever problem is holding them gets resolved, they'll start to ship out limited only by local ability to deliver.