Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kitchener. I’m noticing a lot of Canadians waiting since March and getting very little assurance of delivery anytime soon. Are you getting much communication in Toronto?
I ordered from Lawrence location on April 16th and no VIN with EDD show 5 - 9 weeks from day one. Just asked my SA for some updates. my SA is super nice but he have no additional information other than wait at this point of time. He even said that the estimated waiting time could be up to 12 weeks :(. But again, it's just estimate, it could be sooner or later...

Reactions: danintoronto
I’ve never seen the black insurance card sample before (I ordered in March). It’s previously only been the text and the blue button. Just popped up this morning.

View attachment 665972
Yeah, a buddy just showed me this on his account. I pulled mine up and it is still the same old thing. The greyed out Get a Teslsa insurance quote stopped showing up for me on the phone a while ago.

GASP! They do make my configuration!!!! This makes me extremely excited that maybe mine was made and sent to Dallas (or made and waiting to be shipped to Dallas).

Two days away from 8 weeks with an original (and sill current) 5-9 week estimate. I am pretty sure I am not going to get their original estimate despite being "guaranteed" by 9 weeks. Also, ordered 4/1 with RN11473XXXX.
Team Red/White!
MYP, no tow here

This is so weird. Why would they care/why would it matter?
You would be surprised, but I saw someone on the Tesla subreddit asking why their included charger only charged at ~5 miles per hour...
Some people do no research! I felt so bad because they were frantic about needing to get to work and everyone was just like, how can you drop upwards of $50k into a "new" technology and not do any research?

Reactions: hallwc87
I heard back from my operations manager today “Thanks for reaching out! But we are inching closer to being able to release the car we have for you from service. We received a possible solution firmware yesterday and are waiting on confirmation from service. So its looking like it could be any day now! But as of right now, I will keep you posted as soon as everything is ready for you!”