Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got in, clicked the button, aaaaaaaaand got an error saying to try again later. Got that a few more times before the page switched back to the standard order page but now with a VIN (189XXX) and delivery dates updated to 5/25-5/28 (they had been 5-9 weeks for a little over 2 weeks).

Does anyone know what happens next? How do we determine our delivery day - does the SA reach out to schedule that?

I drove past the Tampa SC yesterday and didn’t notice any possible new deliveries. I can only hope that for us Tampa folks, our Ys are enroute 🤞🏼🙏
At the Tampa location, all new arrivals are brought to the back and go into the garage..
I also drove bye 30 mins ago...
20210525_200216.jpg

Finally got in, clicked the button, aaaaaaaaand got an error saying to try again later. Got that a few more times before the page switched back to the standard order page but now with a VIN (189XXX) and delivery dates updated to 5/25-5/28 (they had been 5-9 weeks for a little over 2 weeks).

Does anyone know what happens next? How do we determine our delivery day - does the SA reach out to schedule that?
You should receive a text to set up delivery time

areyouquick.gif

Where is the spreadsheet
It’s in the thread pinned at the top of the Ordering, Production, and Delivery page:

Reactions: BigLou and djm001

Think of this as waiting in line at Disney. You’re in the building if you have a VIN. But there’s still a nice line before the ride. They’ll let you know when you can take delivery.

I got this text from my SA, but I don’t see anything that needs to be completed. Anyone have any ideas??

“Hello Beth, in order to be eligible to be matched to a VIN, you will need to complete your pre-delivery profile. Your account/order has outstanding tasks. Please sign into your Tesla account > Manage, and complete the steps.”
Sign into your Tesla account page and see what steps are missing. Beyond that it's hard to say without seeing what is on your account page.

So the price of the car went up $

100%. This would be my fourth Tesla but I am totally deflated now. Happy for others though. Makes zero sense not to remove radar on S and X since they’re being refreshed now.
To be honest the sales figures for S and X are basically nothing compared to 3 and Y. There's a very very strong argument that they made this move because of the chip shortage affecting the radar sales, so changing the 2 models that make up like 85% of their sales makes perfect sense, they just needed to get the software update out as soon as possible to compensate. The S and X will get this update at some point, probably not in too long.