Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN last night. Haven’t received any communication about finalizing loan or scheduling delivery. Haven’t heard anything from SA at any point since placing order. Will try and call the SC when they open and try to figure out what’s going on. My order page just has a check next to insurance and says “we will contact you to schedule delivery”. Page states estimated delivery May 26-28.

Got my VIN last night. Haven’t received any communication about finalizing loan or scheduling delivery. Haven’t heard anything from SA at any point since placing order. Will try and call the SC when they open and try to figure out what’s going on. My order page just has a check next to insurance and says “we will contact you to schedule delivery”. Page states estimated delivery May 26-28.
Mine looks the same. I did get to complete the financing stuff. No delivery scheduled yet.

Reactions: Veltic
Fellow Clevelander here. Ordered 3/28, MYLR5, Black/Black, Induction wheels.

I had an estimated delivery displayed all through April (albeit a shifting one), but then a few weeks ago it disappeared like most here reported and just said 1-10 weeks from order date, until this morning... where now it shows June 17-30 :(
Same here! Pic’s from yesterday at the dealer

Attachments

• 6E075B19-9B26-4D5B-BCB9-F71EC61AA011.jpeg
    6E075B19-9B26-4D5B-BCB9-F71EC61AA011.jpeg
    600 KB · Views: 62
  • 4E313DD5-A7E1-43FA-9258-DC0FF2E65919.jpeg
    4E313DD5-A7E1-43FA-9258-DC0FF2E65919.jpeg
    734.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 6439B676-0B0D-4AB7-9D45-1F324A1EB1CF.jpeg
    6439B676-0B0D-4AB7-9D45-1F324A1EB1CF.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 21087DCF-C71A-4F1D-848C-3ACF811AB72F.jpeg
    21087DCF-C71A-4F1D-848C-3ACF811AB72F.jpeg
    584.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 553CDB2A-248E-45FA-BA35-274578811527.jpeg
    553CDB2A-248E-45FA-BA35-274578811527.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: dsandhu
I'm still excited about my car and not cancelling my order over this, but does anyone feel a little... misled? The website said the MY came with radar when ordering so we essentially paid for that hardware, and the fine print mentions that after you order you may not get new features released after the order was placed but it says nothing about them being allowed to take features away. Now we're essentially being forced into beta testing Tesla Vision and not getting full functionality at delivery because it's potentially unsafe? If there ends up being issues with Vision after more cars are using it, there's no easy way to go back to radar for our cars.

I get that the plan is to stop using the radar across the board and hopefully it'll be a smooth rollout, but it's clearly not there yet. I feel like the least they could do is throw in EAP for those of us who didn't order FSD, and a discount on FSD for those who ordered it, in exchange for giving us vehicles that differ from what we ordered and will have limited functionality for at least the short term and possibly long term if this experiment doesn't pan out.

haha I may resort to that also. I tried the Tesla.com/schedule/RNXXX link but it just redirects to my account page.
Funny, this time yesterday, I was stressing about having to possibly wait 3 weeks. Now I'm stressing about having to possibly wait 3 days. :)
I did the same thing. My SA told me to do everything through my account but it doesn’t allow me. She then went silent. Gotta love Raleigh..... 🙄 I just want to schedule my delivery!!!!

Reactions: Flightgamer
In exactly same situation as you but in Raleigh. Good luck. I'm going to stop by SC this morning to see if I can get scheduled. I'll let you know if that tactic helps.

Reactions: jfort and Veltic
I'm still excited about my car and not cancelling my order over this, but does anyone feel a little... misled? The website said the MY came with radar when ordering so we essentially paid for that hardware, and the fine print mentions that after you order you may not get new features released after the order was placed but it says nothing about them being allowed to take features away. Now we're essentially being forced into beta testing Tesla Vision and not getting full functionality at delivery because it's potentially unsafe? If there ends up being issues with Vision after more cars are using it, there's no easy way to go back to radar for our cars.

I get that the plan is to stop using the radar across the board and hopefully it'll be a smooth rollout, but it's clearly not there yet. I feel like the least they could do is throw in EAP for those of us who didn't order FSD, and a discount on FSD for those who ordered it, in exchange for giving us vehicles that differ from what we ordered and will have limited functionality for at least the short term and possibly long term if this experiment doesn't pan out.
Hardware is being replaced by more advanced software - and you are paying for that development. Time will tell if Tesla Vision will work better, but Tesla seems to think it will.

No vin yet!!! Anyone received thiers in Ft.Lauderdale? Ordered mine on 3/31, the dates on my site have completely disappeared, my SA tells me I should get my car by the end of June. I have no car had to rent one. this is beginning to get frustrating............ help. this car better be worth it...
Ft. Lauderdale has no cars. They’re waiting for a truck that supposedly left the factory yesterday.
On the bright side my EDD just went from “5-9 weeks” to June 10-28.

I have to say that I am a bit jealous seeing pix of various Tesla sales and delivery facilities (with cars) throughout the country, then comparing them to my "local" facility. Many look pretty swank; ours in Rockville is in a dingy light industrial area, co-located in the same warehouse with a wholesale flooring distributor, with other non-eye pleasing businesses scattered about. There is hardly any lot space at the facility for service appointments, let alone new car delivery. A storage lot for the facility nearby is even worse, lol.

• Funny
Reactions: dsandhu