Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's finally happening!!!! After that screen, I got a VIN and delivery date 27-30
Capture.JPG

I got an email from Mt Kisco yesterday to sign a form for delivery for my out of state tax exemption... so hopefully soon. My SA also said a lot of cars will be rolling into this area very shortly as well
that's good news then. I spoke to a tesla worker at the SC while I was there for a test drive few weeks ago and he said that they were used to seeing 30 tesla a day new inventory on a normal day.

Reactions: dsandhu
Checked my eta at 1:10am....
I.. GOT.. MY.. VIN!!!!!! Omg 😱 delivery 5/27- 5/30
I would text my SA now but I’ll wait for the morning 😆
I WILL BE DREAMING ABOUT THIS CAR TONIGHT.... (who am I lol I never thought i would be saying this 😆 dreaming of cars nonsense... I’m obsessed now!)
Good night!
Picking up in eatonville fl
AWESOME!!! Congratulations! I figured you would get it soon after me.

Reactions: MrsLabib
And while all these other folks got their VINs.... mine is pushed back another 3 DAYS to June 07- June 27... too depressed to update my chart this time. Enjoy your cars everyone, I don't think I'm ever getting mine
Ours was pushed yesterday morning also from June 06 to June 07 even our car was at SC parking lot. It means nothing. We go VIN today.