Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
went up $39 from your previous vehicle or from a previous tesla quote? i asked because i assume everyone took a quote out to see the cost difference. tesla cars will drive up the insurance premium. Mine up went up by 30$ also.
Yep, it went up from my previous 2015 BMW X4 XLINE edition. I did get quotes from Liberty, Progressive, Statefarm and Geico, but they all came back with $2000 plus for 6 months. That's $500 more than I am currently paying with Esurance.

Is that button right on the order page?? All it says on mine 5/27 - 5/30 estimated delivery.. No button
This is what mine looks like currently, holding off on clicking it until I get in touch with my SA
1622119808629.png

Does anybody have experience with home delivery when it is hours away? I’m assuming with the VIN I was given, 185xxx, that my car is already at the nearest service center (5 hours away). But there is no estimated date range on my page, and am curious if I am supposed to reach out to that service center or they reach out to me… and am also curious how long it will be before the car is en route!

Reactions: TechDaddy
Tesla is currently in process of making changes to the program. So who knows down the road.
Yes! That's the rumor but nothing has changed on the referral code process page yet. The rumor is that Tesla will make referrals only for direct demo sales. In other words, you have to give the recipient your referral from your car while they are getting a demo drive from you. Tesla plan is to turn existing owners into their demonstration team which is how I see the rumored change.
Just got my VIN assigned and need to scramble to get the funds into my checkin account... lol est del of today-30th
I know that drill well. When I got the notice, I had to scramble to get settlement (3 days) on some stock sales I was using to pay cash for the Model Y. Then the transfer to my bank account was another 2 days. I called my bank and got the funds released a day earlier.
I just added a new VIN issued this morning to my policy with Esurance without any issues. However, my policy cost went up by $39.
Not selling Allstate but just saying that I traded in my Nissan Leaf that was insured and my Tesla replacing it gave me a $109 refund. I called my agent and asked why, She said it is because Allstate now recognizes the safety track record of Tesla. Normally Allstate is higher rates but they have so many discounts it can be much lower depending on your account qualifications. They even beat Progressive, USAA, when I shopped around.

Kansas City SC full of cars. They had parked wherever they could find a spot. Not sure how they are going to clear it. Most of them didn't have the stickers with Manufacturing date. Some of them had it. Saw a couple getting their car last night at 6:30 pm. So looks like they are working late hours to deliver vehicles.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-26 at 6.40.21 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-26 at 6.40.21 PM (2).jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 43
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-05-26 at 6.40.21 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-26 at 6.40.21 PM (1).jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 47
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-05-26 at 6.40.21 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-26 at 6.40.21 PM.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 38
Checked my eta at 1:10am....
I.. GOT.. MY.. VIN!!!!!! Omg 😱 delivery 5/27- 5/30
I would text my SA now but I’ll wait for the morning 😆
I WILL BE DREAMING ABOUT THIS CAR TONIGHT.... (who am I lol I never thought i would be saying this 😆 dreaming of cars nonsense... I’m obsessed now!)
Good night!
Picking up in eatonville fl
Congrats.. I don't really know what time my VIN arrived.. I went to bed 11:30 PM, so I have no idea when it arrived.. Saw it when I woke up in the morning..
Maybe I get to see you at one of the chargers around the area!! Look out for a white/white Y :D

Reactions: MrsLabib