Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And while all these other folks got their VINs.... mine is pushed back another 3 DAYS to June 07- June 27... too depressed to update my chart this time. Enjoy your cars everyone, I don't think I'm ever getting mine
Mine was June 14-30, until overnight when I got the VIN. Now it's May 27-30. I just have to wait for funds to be transferred into my checking account so I can pick it up.

Picking up from there as well and no vin yet. Ordered 4/29 white/white, 7 seater, induction wheels.
My EDD completely disappeared about a week ago.
NY is the final stop on the tesla delivery train which is frustrating for us New yorkers. I voiced that concern to the Sales agent when i noticed the pattern weeks ago. Tesla has a strong west coast bias because Cali is more relaxed with their laws. NY vehicle laws are too strict. PA is less strict. CT is less strict. NJ is less strict. NY wants 2 plates, state inspections plus adding window stickers. Tesla doesn't care about NY honestly which is crazy because its a huge market. Tesla dont run ads. They are self contained so they dont need the NY stamp of approval like other companies who have to have a strong presence in NY.

I’m following a bunch of people in Ohio because that’s where I did my test drives. Huge wave of VINs for them last night.
it means we are NEXT up.
Massachusetts is the same way
yeah just have to be patient at this point. The tesla car delivery flood zone is at Ohio and PA right now. Once NY and NJ flood zone opens up then the northeast flood zone will be active. only issue is there wont be enough cars for everyone. If they made 50,000 vehicles and drop them off from cali to NY (North) then there will be bread crumbs left for us.