Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh my goodness of course! I didn't mean to sound like I should be ahead of you all, not at all! In fact I hope you all get yours this week way before I get mine! ... Re-reading my post I apologize it sounded like that... I definitely want to see you March and April orders get your cars even before I get mine, as that would only be the fair thing to do... I was just making a general statement as I see lot of April orders getting fulfilled this week, I was hoping next week would be the May orders, but not before the March/April orders! Good luck you guys!! Just a little a little bit longer I hope... this has been a painful experience for sure!
you got nothing to apologize for, unless you are controlling the release of the VINS. You're not, right?

No it's not. In the United States they can't prevent you from doing work on your own home, they can only make sure it's up to code if you do. They can require that anyone you hire is licensed, but they can't prevent you from doing your own.
lol, sure but insurance companies can decide to refuse your claim if this has caused a fire or other damage. Without a permit and licensed contractor, the insurer considers that the homeowner is being negligent, and insurers never pay out claims resulting from negligence. Your coverage could even get cancelled.

Oh and If you fail to do it properly, and you have to file a home insurance claim due to a mistake, it could be extremely costly. Not only will you have to pay out-of-pocket for the loss, but filing a claim can cause your insurance premium to increase significantly.

So go ahead DIY, but be aware of potential consequences 🙃

Reactions: Surfit34
Contacted my SA and he said the following:

From what I am seeing on my end, there is an estimated update for the week of 6/24. However, that is tentative and is subject to change. Once a VIN is assigned to your order, our delivery team will reach out to you.

My EDD says 6/17 - 6/30. So, basically my SA didn't provide anything new since it is subject to change. lol.

Reactions: noob_hunter_gu
I mean, I'm happy for you all but I think I liked this thread better when we were all in the same boat. Haha! Front end date pushed back by a day, which is a daily occurrence now, so I'm at June 1 - June 17th for a Bay Area delivery of a 7 seater white on white.
Ours has changed every day - we were at June 22-30 (yesterday) and today we are at May 29- June 13. We also got a 7 seater.

Has anyone been totally ghosted by all SAs? Not even harrasing them, if anything I've laid off and been patient.. But the main sa I had stopped answering his phone, then 2 other people who were in constant contact with me when I was in the pre purchase phase wont answer me