Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just posted on a Twitter for Elon

Doktor Avalanche (@ristichbg) Tweeted:
@elonmusk @tesla

For q2 model y & 3 deliveries without the radar and other “temporarily” disabled features at least Tesla can give free enhanced auto pilot or even FSD to all May June orders because people are forced in the corner to accept something that they did not order….

I just posted on a Twitter for Elon

Doktor Avalanche (@ristichbg) Tweeted:
@elonmusk @tesla

For q2 model y & 3 deliveries without the radar and other “temporarily” disabled features at least Tesla can give free enhanced auto pilot or even FSD to all May June orders because people are forced in the corner to accept something that they did not order….

First like you said it’s temporary and it’s not like the features won’t be activated again. And second unless you got FSD you’re not losing any features besides the lane departure warning. It’s silly to request this.

Reactions: StoicKiwi
Is there some secret way to actually call your pickup location? Whenever I call the local number it seems I’m routed to a central dial in center. Happened when I did my test drive and happened yesterday when I wanted to check in on my order (and that was two different locations in MA). Does this happen to others and do you guys just ask to be connected back to the store you were trying to call? Thanks!

Reactions: hallwc87
I’m picking up at 10am North Houston. Wanted to pick up today but they said no temp tag available. I told them I’ll take it without the tags but they weren’t cool with that. They did say definitely would be ready tomorrow morning. Hope it doesn’t get held up over a temp tag.
Hope not either but they will if it is not ready. I wanted to get mine earlier as well but told me no times available earlier

Is there some secret way to actually call your pickup location? Whenever I call the local number it seems I’m routed to a central dial in center. Happened when I did my test drive and happened yesterday when I wanted to check in on my order (and that was two different locations in MA). Does this happen to others and do you guys just ask to be connected back to the store you were trying to call? Thanks!
Use option #4 to get in touch with someone local. I had to call twice before I got in touch with anyone. The first time, the phone went to “fax mode”, I called two hours later someone finally picked up the phone.

Just some info on my pickup.. Their Plaid payment system could not connect to my Credit Union, so I had to bring a Cashiers Check.. I called them and they said that there is no issue paying with a Cashiers Check.. So, for those who are worried about paying for the car before accepting it can just pay with Cashiers Check instead of ACH payment via Plaid.