Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same thing happened to me. I gotta say, it does bring me comfort to see I'm not the only one, hopefully this is a glitch!
Same here. Date range disappeared yesterday like most people. This morning? No blue button, no VIN and still no date range either. Bummed about that but happy for everyone who scored in the VIN lottery last night!

Well try this on for BS, i get called by Tesla Monterrey/Seaside saying they have two MY that owners needed extra time and gave me first dibs, they did not match my request but there was a MYLR white with a tow hitch, the SA said "let me know by the end of the day" I wanted about an hour for my wife to get out of her nursing recertification class, and she was like lets just get the white one because the other MY was $2K more due to upgraded rims. I call back about 1.5 hours later, and BOOM! the owners changed their minds and took the white MY back, so the SA was like "just up your loan or pay the 2K out of pocket" I have the 2K but didn't want the bigger (nicer) rims because ride and tire mileage are more important. So I passed on the silver MYLR and now 3-13 weeks, this is the SECOND time they did this to us.

I'm still stuck in a situation where I was issued a VIN with a date for pickup from 5/27-5/30 and i can't purchase the car!

Story keeps changing, but apparently it's at a third party body shop and they don't have the resources to go pick it up, not joking. It's been there since ~5/12, at least that's when the work order came in. Well before these mass delivery's.

SA's are going to do what they can to not put me back in queue if I cant get the car by the 30th, but they can't promise anything....

WHO issues a VIN that can't be sold in the window they give you? Tesla. Makes no sense.