Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didnt know cash was an option.

Tesla didn't match the interest with the Credit Union ? I am trying to get lower rates current one is 2.34 via Chase (not bad TBH). But not sure if its worth the headache.
I didn't want to open an account with an out of state credit uion.. My local credit union I bank with offers 2.74% as their best and I got 2.49%.. I'm sure that with my credit rating, I would be able to find a better rate at another Credit Union but many require you to have your checking account with them to get the low rate and I'm not willing to have my checking account elsewhere. Once their rate comes down, I 'll refinance the car loan with them.. Did this a few years back when I bought a Mustang Convertible.. I financed with the dealer and after 2 months, I re-financed with my Credit Union for 1.99%.. This was back around 2017 or so..

Reactions: knightriderY
Kobalt 80V works great on our bermuda. I saw an ad for an electric zero turn, not sure who made it but it was running about $3,800.
eGO has a zero turn riding mower advertised as available - except it isn't yet. Priced closer to $5K

No overnight VIN for me, alas. And now I'll be travelling over the weekend so it's looking like mid next week at the earliest. My dates did re-appear overnight though, now showing June 4-24.

Y LR, 19", White, Black Int., Tow, 7 seat, FSD. Ordered 4/8 for delivery in Portland.

MOVEMENT IN THE BREACH!

Finally got a date range!!

Pacific Rim Theme Intensifies
C73E6C52-FC53-42C8-ADE5-CABD1C217EA3.jpeg

I've been following this thread since I placed my order. Got my VIN Last night 197xxx. Dates had disappeared during the day yesterday and checked at 12:30AM and VIN was there. Good luck to everyone !

Ordered 04/18
Blue/Black MYP FSD no tow
EDD 05/28-05/31
Picking up in Burbank
Wow a Burbank pickup (and MYP). Definitely post in the CA Waiting Room as well. I'm also very jealous.

So, I scheduled initial service for the only issue that I found. I originally thought that the hatch was misaligned but upon closer inspection, it's likely meant this way as if it would be adjusted to line up like on the right side, the tail lights on the hatch would stick out. Tail lights are flush, so that the hatch closes a little deeper on drivers side may be by design. The only other issue is that the drivers side a-pillar sits a little over 1/8 inch above the fender.. Reported it via Tesla app and service scheduled for June 1..
20210528_084001.jpg