Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been following this thread since I placed my order. Got my VIN Last night 197xxx. Dates had disappeared during the day yesterday and checked at 12:30AM and VIN was there. Good luck to everyone !

Ordered 04/18
Blue/Black MYP FSD no tow
EDD 05/28-05/31
Picking up in Burbank
I think 197xxx is the newest VIN range shared so far. Let us know if you notice any differences when you pick up (headlights, rear door PPF, mud flaps). And share photos!

Guys has anyone financed their loan through Bofa? I was pre-approved for 2.03 so went with them.I called the bank and they are telling me it takes 5 Business days to release the contract and 5 days to release the funds which is crazy.Can I switch to Tesla finance now ? Will that be faster?

• Informative
Reactions: suprax
No overnight VIN for me, alas. And now I'll be travelling over the weekend so it's looking like mid next week at the earliest. My dates did re-appear overnight though, now showing June 4-24.

Y LR, 19", White, Black Int., Tow, 7 seat, FSD. Ordered 4/8 for delivery in Portland.

My dates came back with a June 4th start too (was June 12th previously). Not putting any weight on these dates, since people posting VINs have ranges all over the place. But still interesting to see someone else in the PDX area got the same update.

Reactions: dsandhu
Too soon? 😉 My SA just walked around and says she looks fantastic. Picking up tomorrow morning in Raleigh. Thanks again, everyone on this thread, for what you don’t know you’ve done for my sanity during this wait. (Actually, Tesla appropriately managed my expectations throughout, as my husband so gently reminded me this morning.) So excited!

Attachments

• 44AB6395-C581-4912-973A-EA116CBFF4FE.jpeg
    44AB6395-C581-4912-973A-EA116CBFF4FE.jpeg
    776.5 KB · Views: 75
VIN generated from March 25, this is only a very small subset of people who have updated the Google Sheet.
Looks like IL and TX SC knows what they are doing. Damn

1 | AR
3 | AZ
9 | CA
2 | CT
10 | FL
4 | GA
4 | IA
1 | ID
16 | IL
4 | IN
1 | KS
2 | KY
4 | MA
5 | MD
1 | MI
3 | MN
3 | MO
6 | NC
1 | NE
1 | NH
5 | NJ
8 | NY
9 | OH
8 | ON
1 | OR
6 | PA
3 | QC
1 | RI
3 | SC
2 | SD
1 | TN
18 | TX
2 | UT
7 | VA
6 | WA
5 | WI

Source:

Why does it seem that there are ZERO performance models getting delivered? My dates also jumped to the dreaded 3-5 weeks. Oh well, my Tesla wall charger comes today so at least I have something to do this weekend...
I ordered a MYP Blue/Black on 5/14 and got my VIN this morning, delivery for 5/28-5/31 in the cleveland area. Others are starting to get them as well, so looks like they might have moved on to performance manufacturing already for the period.

VIN is 195xxx

I've been following this thread since I placed my order. Got my VIN Last night 197xxx. Dates had disappeared during the day yesterday and checked at 12:30AM and VIN was there. Good luck to everyone !

Ordered 04/18
Blue/Black MYP FSD no tow
EDD 05/28-05/31
Picking up in Burbank
Congrats!!! I ordered 4/12 also MYP Burbank. I was told June 2nd, now dates are 3-5 weeks. Not a fan of this process and feel like I would have been happier not finding this forum because getting jumped in line sucks! Happy for you, though...

Too soon? 😉 My SA just walked around and says she looks fantastic. Picking up tomorrow morning in Raleigh. Thanks again, everyone on this thread, for what you don’t know you’ve done for my sanity during this wait. (Actually, Tesla appropriately managed my expectations throughout, as my husband so gently reminded me this morning.) So excited!
Congrats on the slick looking MSM!
If you see a White MY in the area, give it a wave, it'll may be my wife (after we take delivery)! We vacation up there a few times a year; gorgeous!

Reactions: LooHoo