Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody received a VIN but not a link to schedule?
I didn’t receive a link to schedule I got my VIN Thursday. On my account it had a schedule delivery for June 4. I contacted Tesla and said I was ready to pay Thursday SA put me on hold and asked did I want to pick up Saturday!! So if you got a VIN and want to know about schedule pick up contact Tesla your car might already be there. SA told me they got a lot of cars but they got to get them in to service. When I told them I was ready the same day I got the VIN they got my car put in service. Contact your SC !!!!

9C704CF8-8A58-4E49-A24E-7794E17D48C4.jpeg

Scooped it up today. Wait was 100% worth it.

No noticeable gaps, interior was perfect, no lights misaligned. Didn’t get PPF as I don’t think that’s made it’s way down to Texas yet. Already had a set ready to install anyway.

Hang in there!

Hey to all my MA folks, just got emailed to get my VIN!!! I was able to log in smoothly (I assume as more people get their cars, there's less load on their site lol) I called and spoke with a delivery expert, he found me and said my MY is in transit for Thursday arrival and delivery appt for Friday morning!! Still a week to go but very excited, I might be able to sleep knowing I have everything in order, my last 3 loans have been with DCU so no worries on the loan, check is in the mail and keys will soon be in hand.

Ordered 5/3
VIN: 5/28, 196xxx
MY/Blue/Blk/5/ no tow or FSD
Pick up: Peabody, ma
Happy for you. I’m picking mine up Friday at noon! 🍻 🍻

For those despairing about the sudden change to 3-13 weeks, here’s a sliver of hope - we got our VIN less than 2 days after our date range was replaced by that depressing 3-13 weeks. Order details in profile line. Our SA pinged it and showed on the map that it’s on its way up the west coast to Vancouver. EDD is now June 1-5!

After looking back at the last several pages (I didn't go further b/c it is moving so quick) it seems most people take delivery pretty soon after receiving the VIN.
I got my VIN but my EDD is still 6/9 - 6/15. That's pretty much 2 weeks away so just curious what the wait time was for everyone else once receiving a VIN.

Tesla removed radar from 3/Y and had to roll out a software update. During that time, they didn't stop manufacturing cars, so unassigned cars started piling up at delivery centers. So that's why you're seeing people with delivery dates immediately after VIN.

Since you got a VIN but have a later delivery window, I'm guessing you were assigned a car fresh off the production line. So now you're having to wait for shipment.

For those despairing about the sudden change to 3-13 weeks, here’s a sliver of hope - we got our VIN less than 2 days after our date range was replaced by that depressing 3-13 weeks. Order details in profile line. Our SA pinged it and showed on the map that it’s on its way up the west coast to Vancouver. EDD is now June 1-5!
Omg good assurance thank you! BC too and got the change back to the standard wait date so it got me worried these couple days. Tho my SA never offered to ping it for me