Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were there alot of people taking deliveries out of Kansas City SC? I'm starting to feel like it's the location and not me.. I ordered during first week of April. White/black 19inch fsd, basic setup, but no VIN still...
I placed my order on 5/11 for KC state line SC delivery (MYLR5, white/black, 20 inch, no tow, no FSD) and it was showing 5-12 weeks EDD the whole time. Got VIN assignment on Friday 5/28 after agreeing to no radar and EDD changed to May 31-June 5. Got text next day to set up delivery for 6/10.

I placed my order on 5/11 for KC state line SC delivery (MYLR5, white/black, 20 inch, no tow, no FSD) and it was showing 5-12 weeks EDD the whole time. Got VIN assignment on Friday 5/28 after agreeing to no radar and EDD changed to May 31-June 5. Got text next day to set up delivery for 6/10.
I'm wondering if they are possibly just being slow then, but it's hard to tell from the relatively small sample size that is this forum. Still would like to get information on the actual numbers currently at that location though.

Sorry folks, but almost any pick up date that’s “set” more than a week out will likely move back. Tesla tries to estimate arrival of cars via truck, but they frequently are late and it takes Tesla a while to detail it. Also, a tech at YOUR local SC is supposed to drive the car at least two miles before you get it to make sure there aren’t rattles, etc. Make sure they do this. When they’re trying to rush deliveries, they frequently try to drop this step.

Even BMW killed their lumbar in cars and gave a credit, so tesla is not a one off for doing this......they still got an explanation and a credit

lumbar missing post
Honestly, I never use the lumbar in my X and have never had a passenger ask about adjusting theirs. The Tesla seats are great. Does it suck Tesla does *sugar* like this unannounced? Absolutely. They’re also not forcing you to buy it if no lumbar is a deal killer.

But they also give us high speed USB C, better consoles, heated steering, flash drives for sentry mode, etc without notice, as I said before. It’s just Tesla.

This is the way.

Good morning!

Thursday my account switched from 5/31 - 6/13 to 3–13 weeks. Sunday morning it finally snowed the blue Tesla Vision button and showed me a VIN of 2002XX.

Now only if there was a way to schedule delivery.

I ordered 4/13 for Burbank.
As someone who ordered on the same date and location, but still has 3-13 weeks........................................................................
happy for you. 🥳