Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like most people getting VINs get them at some point overnight or early AM - has anyone recently gotten a VIN that didn’t have one in the morning but after a refresh sometime during the day it popped up? Just wondering if it is even worth checking throughout each day vs. just each morning when I wake up hoping it is there 😁
I got my VIN this past Friday around 6pm PST (my local). I was checking every 2-3 hours while at a conference. I never received a text or email notifying me of the VIN.

Still waiting for the car though. My VIN is 200xxx. I spoke with my SA on Saturday and she said its still at the factory waiting to be shipped, and could be up to 2 weeks until it arrives in Washington State (seems long, but maybe they're backed up).

Unfortunately I don’t have a car to go to Tysons Corner. My SA said last week to check back with her on June 4 as she had no info for me currently. And nobody is picking up the phone at the SC. So I’m bound to just keep refreshing my page and seeing the same 3-13 weeks while reading about others picking up their cars. I’m glad majority of people don’t have my crappy long wait in the dark. I just don’t understand what’s happening and don’t know why it’s happening given my simple MYLR white/white gemini no tow config. 😭
Uber can help you. I find in-person visits are more effective, so *maybe* it will help you, at least with order anxiety. 3-13 weeks has been a placeholder for eminent VIN issuance for many people, so .....

I'm wondering if it's still that way.
Still packed. I guess they're just working through them. I saw several cars that are my build. Wonder when they'll get to them..

Attachments

• PXL_20210531_174606421.jpg
    PXL_20210531_174606421.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 73
  • PXL_20210531_174604607.jpg
    PXL_20210531_174604607.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 71
Well my wife is an RN and has been frontline since day one working with covid patients, and she needs a break so we are looking to go in the upcoming months. Appreciate the offer to help
My wife is also a RN and been frontline since the beginning. Your wife is one of the true heroes that has saved many lives at the potential cost of their own and their family members. Worth reflecting on this Memorial Day.

Is anyone’s loan offers/financing about to expire? I haven’t work on mine for obvious reasons. Just wondering what people are planning to do.
Placed order 4/23 in NORCAL & was told to fill everything as quickly as possible to be higher on the delivery list. This week our trade in offer expired on my husband's car. $$$ didn't change once updated but the delivery window did go from 6/12-6/30 to the "3-13 weeks" line.

Looks like a lot of people are getting that as well, which makes me feel somewhat better that its not related to the trade in expiration. Problem is we hoped to drive the car for a move from CA to CO in early Aug. Don't want to have to cancel & buy in CO with all we'd lose out on doing that. Also stings that my best friend who ordered hers 3 weeks after us is getting hers delivered next week in SOCAL (sure diff config but still hurts). 😤

My wife is also a RN and been frontline since the beginning. Your wife is one of the true heroes that has saved many lives at the potential cost of their own and their family members. Worth reflecting on this Memorial Day.
Respect my wife is truly a SHero, and im so proud of her, and please pass along our thanks to your wife because people just don't understand how healthcare workers were and are affected by this pandemic, my fear is we will have healthcare workers with PTSD from all they have endured thus far. God blessings and please stay safe.

Can we trade our significant others? ;)
My wife hates me buying new vehicles. She sees cars as means to get around, not something you can enjoy. Took me months to convince her to let me buy MY. And she did so extremely begrudgingly, still doesn’t want to hear anything about it.
See in my case there is a catch whatever tesla we get it will be turo'd lol. I work from home now and she is a realtor. In our case we need a second car for additional tax deductions lol