Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fans won't keep the interior from getting over 105 inside when it's more than 105 outside but the interior was probably over 150 so every bit helps, thank you!
You’ll be surprised. We had 110-113 days last Summer and simple airflow is enough to prevent the cabin from getting too hot. Stationary air and an enclosed cabin turns the interior into an oven. Same principle as cracking the windows down an inch and tilting a sunroof so hot air can escape. Fan flow continuously vents the heat out so it doesn’t build up.

The fans are not constantly on. They cycle as needed. I still have window tint and use a sunshade, but Cabin Overheat Protection made a big difference compared to previous cars and it’s one of my fav features next to Sentry Mode…and Dog Mode…and Caraoke…and Theater Mode…so much good stuff in a Tesla.

Last edited:
We have officially accepted delivery. They are installing the homelink now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_111944_01.jpg
    IMG_20210605_111944_01.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20210605_111944_02.jpg
    IMG_20210605_111944_02.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 55
My 4/23 order (Bay Area) MYLR 5 seater pearl white/black interior/Gemini/no tow/no FSD is saying 8/4-8/24 …. Really hoping these days are just being pulled out of the sky.
Fear not, my NorCal date had been pushed back to July 2 - 22 but this morning moved closer to June 20 - 30. Same config as yours except with tow.

Last edited:
Do you all think it would have been less torturous if they just don't put any date range until a VIN is assigned?
I think it would probably be more dramatic. And maybe they can go even more extreme - just do touchless home delivery without announcement so the car can mysteriously show up on your driveway and record the priceless reactions from the owners.

What in the world?!!!! How is that even possible?!
I’m not sure, but GoGators isn’t alone. I ordered my MY LR MSM 19” Tow Hitch March 27. EDD has been fluctuating with dates coming and going but all within the mid-May to June 5 range. I woke up theee days ago and found with a new EDD of August 4-24 😱😱😱. I called my SA in Calgary and he told me to ignore the dates on the web site. He said “his system” has my VIN being assigned in the “next 3-5 days”. Not sure what to trust anymore but I’ll update everyone on if I actually get assigned a VIN 🤷🏻‍♂️. Very frustrating!

I’m not sure, but GoGators isn’t alone. I ordered my MY LR MSM 19” Tow Hitch March 27. EDD has been fluctuating with dates coming and going but all within the mid-May to June 5 range. I woke up theee days ago and found with a new EDD of August 4-24 😱😱😱. I called my SA in Calgary and he told me to ignore the dates on the web site. He said “his system” has my VIN being assigned in the “next 3-5 days”. Not sure what to trust anymore but I’ll update everyone on if I actually get assigned a VIN 🤷🏻‍♂️. Very frustrating!
I emailed the Edmonton SC this morning voicing my concerns of waiting another 3 possible months. Hopefully I'll hear back today.

Reactions: David1oh
Congratulations! What do you mean when you say Tesla took care of the Center console wrap problem? And what brand center console divider did you get?
From RPM: Model Y Center Console Accessories

Here's what I got. And Tesla took care of the problem, center console surface now Matte Black instead of that Piano Black (shinny)

Order summary​

mail
Model 3 2021 & Model Y 2021 Post Jan 2021- Alcantara Cup Holding Stabilizer $19.99 × 1
$24.99​
mail
Model 3 & Model Y - Under Armrest Storage Tray, Flocked Extra Deep $29 × 1
$36.25​
mail
Model 3 2021 & Model Y 2021 Post Jan 2021- Console Full Size Sliding Tray - $29 × 1
$36.25​

Anyone have an issue with trade in estimates? My first trade in cost came up at a price below what i wanted but was going to trade it in. I read in other forums to get a different estimate a week later and it said it came back at 1100 higher. So i cancel the original trade and submit it again and it came today 1700 lower! Like, what!? I even listed it at lower miles by 400. What can i do here?

Anyone have an issue with trade in estimates? My first trade in cost came up at a price below what i wanted but was going to trade it in. I read in other forums to get a different estimate a week later and it said it came back at 1100 higher. So i cancel the original trade and submit it again and it came today 1700 lower! Like, what!? I even listed it at lower miles by 400. What can i do here?
If you got a emailed quote and the one they put on your account is lower than the email call your SA or the Tesla help line and they’ll update it. I did the online appraisal and when I decided I wanted to take it I called to have the trade in option added to my account. I then had to fill out the same info on my account page and that figure was 2500 lower than the emailed one from a day prior. My SA fixed it that day to the higher amount from the emailed appraisal.

• Helpful
Reactions: Doublea88
Now 14 days since the order placed:
5-22-21: EDD 4-12 weeks
5-29-21: EDD 6-19 to 6-30
6-05-21: EDD 7-6 to 7-26

Taking my Model 3 to CarMax today to get a quote.
Just be sure not to sell it based on your EDD. If you scroll back through the last 600 pages, several people sold their cars only to have their dates moved. I even had a VIN assigned and then removed a day later. I'm selling to CarMax too, but waiting until I actually have my Y safely in my garage. :)