Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My inventory car is coming from Fremont. No transportation fee as it was heading to East Coast anyway. Email says 6/13-6/19 delivery. Account has VIN but no delivery info. Was told be DEM it “should” be on its way soon.

Cancelled my original order that had a 7/17-8/6 date. So, someone will get that in inventory at some point.

No offer to schedule a delivery day or time this far out. We shall see. The saga continues.

Thinking of switching my order to a MYP instead of LR. Admittedly I dont NEED the performance version however I can take delivery in 2 to 3 weeks versus waiting til mid August as my current LR reservation states. Anyone else plan on doing the same?
I did this exact same thing, but I think I am going to stick with my original reservation MYLR (didn’t cancel it).

After reading all the reviews and comments on poor the ride comfort of the MYP. not to mention new tires every 15k miles or less, I am reconsidering my decision.

I could always get 20” rims and tires that will last longer and coil overs, but don’t feel like dropping another $8k-$10k on top of what I already spent.

Ordered my MYLR 7 Seats with all the standard options on Tuesday and so far seems like it has been a speedy process. Delivery in the Charlotte, NC.
5/31 - Placed order
6/3 - EDD of July 22 - August 11
6/4 - Received VIN after prompt to confirm Tesla Vision from an email
6/4 - EDD revised to June 19-25
6/5 - EDD revised to June 20-25

Still no MVPA, but I have not spoken to my SA since the test drive other than her calling to let me know the process once I ordered.

If all goes to plan so far, it will be less than 4 weeks when I was quoted 9-13 weeks. Don't want people to be envious, but sharing so people know there is hope for unexpected quick deliveries and that none of the data points are consistent from order to order. Only thing that makes sense is I'm on the east coast and it's the end of the quarter.

Ok so quick update again. Ordered MYP on 5/19. Received VIN on 5/27. Took delivery on 6/4. I know that I am extremely lucky too receive the vehicle in such a short time so I won't stay on that subject too long. What I will say is that is was almost flawless as far as the fit and finish. I had one small issue with the hanger hook in the back not closing shut on the drivers side, Scheduled an appointment for that. Panel gaps were pretty much perfect.

Car had no mud flaps or PPF. Looks to be the new headlight style. And as we know, no passenger lumbar ( not that it matters to me ). All in all good delivery. still putting it through its paces to try and find something wrong. Still have yet to see it rear it's ugly head. If I have a issue I'll definitely report it here. Tried to upload pictures. Seems the file size is too large. I'll try and get that sorted out, but they all look the same anyway lol

I just got a text inviting me to select a delivery date. But the dates offered are all more than a week from now. I sent an email to the SA asking if one could be scheduled sooner. We'll see what he says. If nothing else, I will have the car in ten days, but I hope it can be sooner. My EDD now says June 7-13 (as of this afternoon), but the earliest date they are offering is the 14th.
I'd imagine the car is still in transit; maybe it will arrive earlier.

Ordered my MYLR 7 Seats with all the standard options on Tuesday and so far seems like it has been a speedy process. Delivery in the Charlotte, NC.
5/31 - Placed order
6/3 - EDD of July 22 - August 11
6/4 - Received VIN after prompt to confirm Tesla Vision from an email
6/4 - EDD revised to June 19-25
6/5 - EDD revised to June 20-25

Still no MVPA, but I have not spoken to my SA since the test drive other than her calling to let me know the process once I ordered.

If all goes to plan so far, it will be less than 4 weeks when I was quoted 9-13 weeks. Don't want people to be envious, but sharing so people know there is hope for unexpected quick deliveries and that none of the data points are consistent from order to order. Only thing that makes sense is I'm on the east coast and it's the end of the quarter.
Did you have a custom order or from inventory? Given the timing, regardless, I’ve got to think they matched you with an inventory car. Awesome to hear they get it right sometimes!

Did you have a custom order or from inventory? Given the timing, regardless, I’ve got to think they matched you with an inventory car. Awesome to hear they get it right sometimes!
Custom ordered, but I'm sure it was one existing from inventory given the timeframe. I actually didn't know of the waiting period when ordering and found this forum which caused me to check available inventory cars hourly (my wife vetoed the colors that we could find for a 'speedier delivery).

Reactions: elguapo
There’s plenty of us in this situation. I ordered 4/12 and my EDD is now July 25th at the earliest.

MYLR white/white 5 seater with tow hitch and no FSD. Located on the east coast. Haven’t change my configuration at all.

It’s a bit frustrating seeing people with same config from May orders take delivery while I’m sitting here scratching my head
That really sucks for you, sorry to hear. I ordered 4/21 and took delivery 8 days ago, Hang in there, it's worth the wait!

All is right with the world! This car is AMAZING! No lumbar on pass seat but hey I’m driving lol. All I can say is it’s worth the wait!!!!!!

Attachments

• 7B88C01A-AE1D-4B11-9E8A-611F534291FC.jpeg
    7B88C01A-AE1D-4B11-9E8A-611F534291FC.jpeg
    844.3 KB · Views: 74
  • DD9B5E9D-F177-41AA-BB24-E405ECCE277A.jpeg
    DD9B5E9D-F177-41AA-BB24-E405ECCE277A.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DCC341D0-0F2F-42E3-AB64-9D51EEE47B73.jpeg
    DCC341D0-0F2F-42E3-AB64-9D51EEE47B73.jpeg
    635.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 990CABB2-D2ED-41AD-BF75-6B94E6952129.jpeg
    990CABB2-D2ED-41AD-BF75-6B94E6952129.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 71
  • EA03456B-6558-405E-B7FF-771E5EE55C54.jpeg
    EA03456B-6558-405E-B7FF-771E5EE55C54.jpeg
    508.4 KB · Views: 72
I did this exact same thing, but I think I am going to stick with my original reservation MYLR (didn’t cancel it).

After reading all the reviews and comments on poor the ride comfort of the MYP. not to mention new tires every 15k miles or less, I am reconsidering my decision.

I could always get 20” rims and tires that will last longer and coil overs, but don’t feel like dropping another $8k-$10k on top of what I already spent.
Agreed. The LR is already faster than 90% of people actually need in daily life. And yes those 21'' Überturbine wheels look awesome but the trade off in ride quality just isn’t worth it. To me, you’re paying $10k more for less range, less versatility and a bruised butt every time you go over a bump.

Car had no mud flaps or PPF. Looks to be the new headlight style.
Thanks for sharing — and congrats! Glad to hear that the fit and finish seem to be getting better and better. Tesla certainly had a lot to improve it terms of QA. Just FYI, the MYP has had the new global lights since January or February so nothing new there. Just us LR peeps left out of the new headlights party. :confused:

Agreed. The LR is already faster than 90% of people actually need in daily life. And yes those 21'' Überturbine wheels look awesome but the trade off in ride quality just isn’t worth it. To me, you’re paying $10k more for less range, less versatility and a bruised butt every time you go over a bump.
Fwiw, I found the MYP 21” Uber turbine ride quality to be no less harsh than a bmw with sports package. I heard they improved the ride quality some time in 2021 (versus 2020 models). The acceleration is a personal thing, but I love it!

Okay, this was discussed 8 million pages ago, but I need recommendations for floor mats for 7 seater. I have the front driver and passenger mats from WeatherTech, but I have 2nd and trunk mats for 5 seater since that was my OG order.

Now I am getting a 7 seater and the second row, trunk, etc from weather tech won’t fit. Appears Tesmanian doesn’t sell just the second row for 7, etc.

Any help as I rebuild my accessory collection pre-delivery would be appreciated!

It's your money. If you think taking delivery early is worth $10k, go for it. Although what makes you think you'll get a MYP in the next 2-3 weeks?
I got a call from two different SAs after reaching out to them about being flexible on configuration and they both mentioned that deliveries on MYPs are much sooner. Was matched with a few but I was not able to respond in time due to being caught up on work calls.

All good points. Will stick with my original reservation and see what comes of it. I have until 7/28 before I have to apply for financing again since it will be beyond 60days. Will see what comes of it. Have to remember to just be patient!

The same think happened to me. I scheduled the first date and time available on the schedule. Then I called the SC number (not my SA) and asked if there were any earlier appointments and was able to move it up a few days :)
The SA got back to me promptly. He said that my car was not yet on site, so they couldn't schedule it sooner. I'm set for delivery on June 14th. I may check in a few days to see if anything has changed.