Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you like the red? I have an order placed for a white one but I saw this morning there is a red in stock, like yours with less than 50 miles. Was thinking of going for it but worried the red was too "flashy." Wondered what your thoughts are now that you've had it for a few days.
I initially wanted to test drive the White Model Y, upon getting there for my appointment, they said they only had the Red. I was like oh well, just here to test the car and can always order the white. Once i laid eyes on the red, i was sold. I also love the fact that not many Red MY are out there, so makes it a little extra special :)

Ordered 5/8, Blue MY LR w/Tow, just got pushed back this morning to August-Sept. Like WTH that's past the original 5-12 weeks now its at like 16-22weeks from when we ordered... I hate this.
I feel your pain...I also ordered on 5/8 and my dates have been stuck now for the past few days on this. October 3rd would be almost 5 moths from order to delivery...

1623167497713.png

Anyone have a VIN And still getting your date pushed back? Received the VIN May 28 and our delivery date has gone back a day every day since we got the VIN. It first said June 12-15. Now it says June 21-24. I have chatted with Tesla Online Chat because my SA does not respond to any emails at all.
When you get you VIN call not chat, stay on them because they are working on being pushed and with this MS launch planned they are going to give you a half ass answer if you dont call or stop by.

Order 5/21 MYLR | Black/Black | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | ETA Early August. I saw a new non-demo inventory car for same config except 20" wheels on June 3rd and quickly paid the 100 for it and got vin 189xxx immediately. Going to pick it up tomorrow 6/9 at Springfield. I was originally scheduled for Friday delivery but I called the delivery team and asked if I could get it sooner and they said it'd be much better if I picked it up earlier, I guess they either have a lot of cars sitting there they want to get through to make room for more, or they had a ton of appointments for friday that they want to move to the less busy middle of the week, so now I'm picking up tomorrow.

I still have my old order open in case I don't want to accept delivery of this one because of some issue.

All in all it will be 2 1/2 weeks from order to pickup, not bad. The process they do is called a touchless delivery so they said I could theoretically come pick it up in the middle of the night, but in case anything is wrong with it I want someone to be there so I'm gonna pick it up at 6:30ish.

Also I know people have asked this, I had not added a referral code for this second order but when I was speaking with the Springfield Delivery Team on the phone to schedule the pickup I asked if they could add it on then and they said no problem.

I'll let you guys know how the delivery is and how the car is once I get it.

I ordered May 18th. Dates pushed all the way to August 2nd - September 3rd. I know the dates are iffy and could become closer after thursday but I’m honestly tired of waiting. The anxiety of refreshing every day and anticipation has been too much in just 3 weeks. I couldn’t imagine the people still waiting since April. I checked the inventory today and found my exact build only with upgraded induction wheels as a demo car. 1000 miles on it. Immediately ordered it. I wanted brand new, but this will still be the lowest mile car ever and I’m tired of waiting with constantly changing dates. Called SA, completed steps, insurance, etc. Taking delivery this afternoon. Wait over! I will update you guys on the cars condition. I have not cancelled my other order yet due to horror stories. If the quality is good, I will be taking it. Hoping for the best!

I ordered May 18th. Dates pushed all the way to August 2nd - September 3rd. I know the dates are iffy and could become closer after thursday but I’m honestly tired of waiting. The anxiety of refreshing every day and anticipation has been too much in just 3 weeks. I couldn’t imagine the people still waiting since April. I checked the inventory today and found my exact build only with upgraded induction wheels as a demo car. 1000 miles on it. Immediately ordered it. I wanted brand new, but this will still be the lowest mile car ever and I’m tired of waiting with constantly changing dates. Called SA, completed steps, insurance, etc. Taking delivery this afternoon. Wait over! I will update you guys on the cars condition. I have not cancelled my other order yet due to horror stories. If the quality is good, I will be taking it. Hoping for the best!
nice, I totally get it, this flip flopping on EDD's will drive you crazy...

Honestly, I didn't think I could do red. I didn't think I'd like seeing it every day. While waiting for my MSM MYLR order, I drove over to the Tesla store to see a red MY demo in person and fell in love... I didn't think I could do red till I tried and I LOVE IT! The red ones are rare, and I like that. It will get some attention because of that reason but its not too flashy. I don't regret it all. My mom even loves it and says I picked the right color. Lol!
They're rare and that's why I ordered one.

Ordered this past weekend, expecting the delivery to be in august/ september and my ED has been 7/26 - 8/15.

From reading everyones experiences I'm sure my delivery will eventually get pushed out, which would be ideal since I didn't want it until late august/ september.
Ordered a LRMY black/ black 5 seat with 20" no FSD for delivery in highland park, IL.

Hey everyone. Been following this thread for a while. Ordered a 5 Seater Black on Black Model Y with Induction Wheels from Tysons Corner, VA on 4/3/21. I've experienced what most have with constantly changing dates, almost always shifting backwards. For a while the dates went away and I had the 5 to 9 weeks from order date message. Was told by my Sales Associate that if I arranged my financing, I'd be prioritized for delivery, so I did so on 5/15. Just noticed today my dates are now July 15 to August 5th, which means my financing approval is going to expire and I'll have my credit re-run. Needless to say I'm pissed and contemplating walking away.
Seems like a bunch of the SAs are guessing. You could probably replace the majority of them with people from this forum and the customer experience would be a lot better. It's almost like some of the SAs drink the Elon kool-aid and just say whatever *sugar* comes to them. That's not the way to be.

Order date 5/31. MYLR, Red, 20" Induction, 5 seat, White interior, FSD. Texas delivery. SA over the phone said my order is tagged for Q2 delivery and is fairly confident delivery happens between 6/20-6/30. My EDD has changed from 6/18-6/30 to 6/20-6/30. Said I should expect closer to 6/30 and VIN no sooner than 6/16. I am yet to apply for finance or insurance since both need VIN. SA said several folks have delivery dates pushed into Q3 but for whatever reason mine is Q2.

Reactions: iratre
I ordered 4/16, Model Y | LR | White / Black | 19" | 5 | No Tow
Hang in there. I ordered 4/20. From the moment I test drove, my SA told me to plan for the last two weeks in June. The website EDD is awful and misleading and maddening. Plan for the end of June, it will help keep you sane. If you really don’t care about the car, then go ahead and cancel. But otherwise, you’d be the only one losing out. …we are so close!

Honestly, I didn't think I could do red. I didn't think I'd like seeing it every day. While waiting for my MSM MYLR order, I drove over to the Tesla store to see a red MY demo in person and fell in love... I didn't think I could do red till I tried and I LOVE IT! The red ones are rare, and I like that. It will get some attention because of that reason but its not too flashy. I don't regret it all. My mom even loves it and says I picked the right color. Lol!
A few years ago, I had a red CX-5. When I replaced it in 2017, I bought a blue one. I've always regretted it - I should have bought another red one. So when I ordered my Tesla, I knew I wanted the red. It's not as rich as the Mazda red, but it's still a very nice color.

Haha... nice, great to hear you are loving it! Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: blissful