Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apply online, but I called a couple days after (applied on a Sat, called on a Mon. morning). I called to hurry them up and confirm they would apply the 0.25% discount for an energy efficient vehicle. Not everyone knows what a Tesla is. And confirmed the 0.5% discount for setting up direct deposit (you have a 90-day grace period). After the call I had all the paperwork needed within a few hours.
Thank you for taking the time to spell this all out, although I got pushed to September, Im taking it in stride and will use the extra time to look into DCU.

Cheers.

Ken

Reactions: sgalla04
I ordered on my MYP on 06/08 from my local Tesla SC. My configuration was Pearl White exterior, White Interior, 5 Seat, No Tow, No FSD. The original EDD was : 07/ 12 - 08/01. HOWEVER, I just received an email with the acknowledgment for Tesla Vision. I logged onto my profile, accepted the Tesla Vision and I now see my VIN #. The EDD now is 06/11-06/14. For obvious reasons it isn't happening today since it's already 7:40 PM and my Tesla SC is closed. I will be calling tomorrow to inquire more about this. I'm assuming I picked up someones cancelled order. What do you guys think? Almost forgot, VIN # 194XXX. Not sure how far back VIN # 194XXX dates back to. Being how I signed for Tesla Vision, I'm assuming it was built sometime in May?
you ordered only a few days ago and are already getting delivery? WTH

Reactions: broseph23
you ordered only a few days ago and are already getting delivery? WTH
It appears that way. I sold my M3P earlier this year for the MYP. I ordered my wife a MY LR on 05/22. She currently has an EDD of 07/23-08/12. On the other hand, I ordered my MYP on 06/08 from my SC and received the email today to acknowledge Tesla Vision with an EDD of 06/11 to 06/14. Crazy weird if you ask me. I need to call my SA tomorrow to get more info. Seeing how the VIN # for my MYP is 194xx, I'm not sure if it was destined for somewhere else and re-allocated for me. I think the current VIN # are much higher than 194xx. Definitely interesting...

• Informative
Reactions: BitJam and elguapo
One tip - use the Edmunds website to get your Carmax offer. It is almost always higher than what the Carmax website will offer directly.
Thanks for the tip, here are my results from just now; 2013 Audi S4, 100k mi, 1 fender bender

KBB - $15,451
AutoNation - n/a
Carmax - $12,000
Carmax + Edmunds - $12,500
Carvana - $12,045
Vroom - $14,186

The house was built in October and I asked the builder to put in a 60amp outlet in the garage for charging an electric car as I new I would take delivery sometime this year. That being said, I’m assuming the builder used the right gauge wire as I have no way of confirming unless I take the 240v outlet (dryer outlet) apart and look at the wire?
Dryer outlet on the same breaker?

I ordered on my MYP on 06/08 from my local Tesla SC. My configuration was Pearl White exterior, White Interior, 5 Seat, No Tow, No FSD. The original EDD was : 07/ 12 - 08/01. HOWEVER, I just received an email with the acknowledgment for Tesla Vision. I logged onto my profile, accepted the Tesla Vision and I now see my VIN #. The EDD now is 06/11-06/14. For obvious reasons it isn't happening today since it's already 7:40 PM and my Tesla SC is closed. I will be calling tomorrow to inquire more about this. I'm assuming I picked up someones cancelled order. What do you guys think? Almost forgot, VIN # 194XXX. Not sure how far back VIN # 194XXX dates back to. Being how I signed for Tesla Vision, I'm assuming it was built sometime in May?
We have our MY with 195,xxx build date was May 18. No radar, no lumbar. The 194,xxx should be right around that date too.
Tesla Vision AP working fine. Even better with update version 2021.4.18.2.
Love your screen name, not wasting time buying gas is going to take time to get used to.

We have our MY with 195,xxx build date was May 18. No radar, no lumbar. The 194,xxx should be right around that date too.
Tesla Vision AP working fine. Even better with update version 2021.4.18.2.
Love your screen name, not wasting time buying gas is going to take time to get used to.
Thanks for the info. I assume this MYP has a similar build date to yours. I'll try to find out more tomorrow. If I ordered on 06/08 and they fulfilled the order in literally 3 days it would leave me to believe this vehicle was either already on the way and was cancelled by someone else OR it was at another Tesla SC and they shipped it to my SC. For all I know, it's probably already at my SC but it's a 30-40 minute drive from me so didn't feel like driving there at night without knowing if it was there or not and even then, it would be to only see it at night since the SC is closed at this time. Thanks again!

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
I don't get DCU (Digital Credit Union). Are we supposed to apply online for the loan or call? I am already a member...
I am also a member for over two decades, I applied online, in fact, I just accepted the pre-screen offers that you see on the front screen on the Accounts page itself and then uploaded the MVPA after it showed up.

However, this year they are super busy because of their low rates and a crazy used car market, hence you have to call back ext. 9150 after uploading the MVPA to move your file. When you call them, just ask them to call you back instead of staying on the call, it takes around 2 hrs to get a callback or stay online.

• Helpful
Reactions: elguapo
Wish me luck fellas finally get to pick up my model Y, ordered 5/7

133E1C77-A3E9-4CBE-A227-ACEF92C02650.jpeg

It's pretty simple, esp if you intend to use DCU ... I took a gamble (not knowing how they were), but now that I'm a member they are fantastic

What I did:

1) Go to website and join using the 10 dollar donation to the kids option
2) Started shifting my direct deposits over slowly (first a few hundred then more - I get paid weekly so that shortened the timeframe)
3) Made sure I had access to everything and could get a hold of them / support
4) Within a month I had relationship status and all the discounts
5) Apply for loan

Once you have an account number and pin, getting to them is really easy and hold times are really short. It takes about a week or so business days for account PIN to show up in mail.

Chat support works well too

You can do the apply for loan and agree to do direct deposit etc by 90 days deal for the discounts, but I became a member first and that streamlined everything. I'm not even doing the whole pay direct deposit yet.
Also, the 6% interest rate on the first $1000 in the savings account is good.

So you can’t just be a member with $10 in the account and get 1.49%? That’s what Alliant let me do with my X…I don’t want to shift a bunch of direct deposits.

You don't have to shift direct deposits, just move the loan amount (if it is more than $500) each month, it will give you the status. You can confirm if that $500 number is true by calling them, the $500 number is from a couple of years ago.