Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update from receiving my VIN yesterday. My car rolled into the lot today and I went through the steps like approving financing and accepting the clean air rebate. Originally, delivery was scheduled for 6/16 but I called in and the great people in the Burbank SC double checked the car to make sure inspection passed and then rescheduled me for a delivery today. Great turnaround time on their part. Now I just need to wait for a couple more hours.

Thanks all for the drama and great info you provided along the way. :)

Picked up our inventory MY LR that matched my order yesterday (not automatically, had to reserve it and lose $100) at the Merritt Island Tesla. They were super nice and helpful, only snag was that I didn't have the actual check from DCU, they had said it would be fine to show them the copy and tracking info, however Tesla wanted tracking showing it coming to them, not me. It was delivered about 5 mins after we left the house to drive 3 hours there and I never saw the email. So FYI for anyone else, make sure the check is sent to Tesla or you have physical possession of the check!

We ended up just applying for Tesla financing on the spot and they even rate matched the DCU rate, very happy in the end.

I'm happy that we couldn't take delivery in Tampa, the Merritt Island people were sooooooo much better to deal with. Apparently they've only been open 6 weeks though, guess they'll get busy with more time.
Congrats! When did you get your VIN assigned?

Reactions: elguapo and cancoi
Placed my order on: April 22 2021

Estimates
Original Delivery date: June 7 2021 to June 27 2021
Delivery date yesterday: June 15 to June 30 2021
Delivery date today: 7 to 10 weeks

I will have to bus 2 hours a day 5 days a week from now until delivery. !!!SO FRUSTRATING!!!
Update … My Tesla Account just updated Delivery Estimate to ( June 17 2021 to June 30 2021 )

Been hanging out more in the CA waiting room lately but thought I’d check back here with the OG’s and say I finally got the elusive blue button. 213xxx VIN. Current EDD shows 6/13-6/16. Still haven’t received a text about delivery and no button to submit final payment.

Not out if the woods yet but after waiting 2+ months, elated to finally see a VIN.

hello!! been reading this forum for a while and thought I'd share my waiting experience so far, as it has really helped me to read everyone else's!

ordered 4/19; (MY LR AWD | Red Ext./Black Int. | Induction Wheels | 5 Seat | Tow Hitch); live in LA, CA.

like many, my EDD has fluctuated quiiite a bit - started with 5/12-6/1 and has moved all around from 5/27-6/16 to 3-13 weeks to 6/9-6/29 to September and is now back at 6/16-6/30. Still waitin' on a VIN.

wishing everyone speedy deliveries!

So I have a 10am appointment tomorrow. They just called me and said my Tesla will be ready sometime between 5-8pm tomorrow. Like WTH
I had a home delivery in early May - 9:00am-6:00pm, like others. Waited around all day. Got ghosted by all contacts at Tesla only to find out the next day my car couldn’t be delivered and wouldn’t be delivered due to containment issue. Spent next three weeks getting my money back. Point is, a couple hour delay isn’t a big deal. They ghosted me for a day when I was supposed to get delivery - like a utility…and now I hope next Saturday, at the SC, is real.

Reactions: BitJam and Collette
I had a home delivery in early May - 9:00am-6:00pm, like others. Waited around all day. Got ghosted by all contacts at Tesla only to find out the next day my car couldn’t be delivered and wouldn’t be delivered due to containment issue. Spent next three weeks getting my money back. Point is, a couple hour delay isn’t a big deal. They ghosted me for a day when I was supposed to get delivery - like a utility…and now I hope next Saturday, at the SC, is real.
Sheesh sorry to hear... I have a home delivery scheduled this Thursday @ 0900, and I didn't push through a payment yet. Definitely going to call in tomorrow or Tuesday to be sure it even arrived

Reactions: Cybwiz and elguapo
Been hanging out more in the CA waiting room lately but thought I’d check back here with the OG’s and say I finally got the elusive blue button. 213xxx VIN. Current EDD shows 6/13-6/16. Still haven’t received a text about delivery and no button to submit final payment.

Not out if the woods yet but after waiting 2+ months, elated to finally see a VIN.
Nice - congrats!

Reactions: fender4645
Sheesh sorry to hear... I have a home delivery scheduled this Thursday @ 0900, and I didn't push through a payment yet. Definitely going to call in tomorrow or Tuesday to be sure it even arrived
Definitely check with the logistics team in Rockville - not your SA. Or you can check with the Delivery Experience Manager in Bethesda - he’s quite responsive and helpful. So was my SA, except he just couldn’t see what was up. Of course, on my delivery day, they were both “off”. Also, if you’re wiring funds, I wouldn’t pay until the last minute.

Side note - I was at Rockville SC today and aside from the two Ys they were delivering, the lot had basically no new Ys (or 3s for that matter) - it was as empty as I’ve seen it in 2-3 months. It was almost entirely empty. Same with Montgomery Mall. So they’re either storing them someplace totally new, or they had several inside in Rockville (they can probably fit 6-8 in the back for prep). I know mine is supposed to come on a truck this week, so we shall see.

Let us know how delivery goes!!! Good luck!