Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So sorry to hear that! Mine is the 24-30 still, but still no sign of if it has left Fremont, on a random truck or train, or ?!? I feel like they should be able to provide an answer if it has left the factory gate yet, but they either don't want to say it or don't have the information.
So FINALLY late this afternoon I reached out again to my actual SA since he was working today and he was able to finally track down its location and schedule my delivery... Tentatively for the 30th at 3pm. Hopefully it will arrive sooner and I can pick it up sooner! But honestly I dont care at this point. Just knowing that its actually on the way and should be here in the next week is enough for me. #releaved

I'm sorry man. You've been waiting so long, and I wouldn't be surprised if you get reassigned a new VIN. This one seems lost in a logistics black hole.
Finally got the good news!!
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 6.56.48 PM.png

Since finding this thread I’ve been watching the new inventory very frequently. Probably a tad too much…but happened to see one “in transit” with <50 miles for our exact configuration we ordered early this month.

Jumped on that right away and already have a scheduled delivery this Friday…I’ll believe it when I’m sitting in it ;) VIN 215XXX. MY LR white, white interior, 7 seats, 20” wheels.

Kinda wild that my previous order is still showing August EDD. I don’t understand how they cycle inventory into the pool when so many people are clearly waiting.

I am getting so anxious about getting a VIN and getting the delivery. I feel like a kid waiting for the Santa Claus to deliver my gift on a Christmas Eve.

Elon talks so much about improving the buying experience. I was so impressed with it. But now I am having second thoughts. I am going crazy - refreshing TMC every 10 mins, watching hours of Tesla videos at a stretch, researching and shopping accessories and making rv campground reservations.

OMG. What have I gotten myself into ?

And my EDD is showing 24th July to 8th August.

EDD and VIN disappeared this afternoon. Called SA and was told since it wouldn't be delivered in time that's why I was unmatched:rolleyes: I'm assuming delivered on time means by the end of the quarter--their schedule, not mine. September is the new EDD, but was told I'm at the top of the list for a match. I will believe it when I see it...
How can someone be “unmatched”?

Reactions: Moose22
So FINALLY late this afternoon I reached out again to my actual SA since he was working today and he was able to finally track down its location and schedule my delivery... Tentatively for the 30th at 3pm. Hopefully it will arrive sooner and I can pick it up sooner! But honestly I dont care at this point. Just knowing that its actually on the way and should be here in the next week is enough for me. #releaved
Dude, please don't take this the wrong way, but I cannot wait for you to get your car! I'm actually more excited about you getting your car than I am for ours 😂 SRSLY tho, grats! 😉