Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol Audi customer service level

have to laugh at the Ford “paint quality”. The quality of my past mustang GT’s paint was so awesome my first trip to the dealer was a week later when I saw paint literally flaking off from around the hood intake.

So please spare me the typical “you’re a fanboy” accusations. No one is arguing Tesla is perfect or has stellar customer service, but the legacy automakers have plenty of issues of their own especially when it comes to EV’s
If Tesla don't get pressured by real customers, they won't change - it's as simple as that. Fanboy genuflection isn't constructive: it rewards bad performance.

Glad to know I am not the only ones...well here is to hoping we get it sooner than Sept given we have a VIN assigned...but who knows!!!!
Well, we've got 12 hours left on the 24/48 hour window for the update I was quoted... who wants to take bets on an updated delivery time?

Seriously though, if there isn't and I reach out and they tell me they have no info and can't ping the car I might just loose my mind... this is turning into an exact replica of my previous VIN assignment 🙄

Ordered 5/12 from Northern VA - MY LR Black/Black, 20, no tow, no FSD. My profile was consistently showing July[ish] EDDs with the latest of 7/22-8/11. Monday the trade-in expired and asked to update the odometer reading - once I did it took away the EDD and said waiting on trade-in offer. I had emailed Tesla and SA an updated odometer reading the week prior to hopefully get ahead of any hiccups. As soon as I accepted the "renewed" trade-in offer my EDD came back in as August 28-September 27...pushed more than a month. SA said this doesn't have anything to do with the trade-in and was simply a coincidence, obviously tough for me to believe that. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone have any major EDD changes after trade-in updates?

Ordered 5/12 from Northern VA - MY LR Black/Black, 20, no tow, no FSD. My profile was consistently showing July[ish] EDDs with the latest of 7/22-8/11. Monday the trade-in expired and asked to update the odometer reading - once I did it took away the EDD and said waiting on trade-in offer. I had emailed Tesla and SA an updated odometer reading the week prior to hopefully get ahead of any hiccups. As soon as I accepted the "renewed" trade-in offer my EDD came back in as August 28-September 27...pushed more than a month. SA said this doesn't have anything to do with the trade-in and was simply a coincidence, obviously tough for me to believe that. 🤷‍♂️

The EDD changes randomly up and down for no reason. The SA is likely right and it was just coincidence. There are a LOT of posts from people having their EDD change at random times, sometimes more than once a day... welcome to the inanity!

I had a similar situation. Was looking at late July - August when my trade expired. Once I got it updated and accepted about two days later I was September 13th - 30th.

My trade expired last Thursday so we’re on similar timelines.

Reactions: BitJam