Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My date had been moving a day further away every day (which it also did in June, until we ran out of June and it jumped to September, then back to late July/early August). Then yesterday it didn’t move at all!

Then today, it moved back two days, making up for yesterday. :rolleyes:
+1 Didnt change yesterday (June 11 - 26) an this morning updated to June 13 - 26.

At least the window is narrowing - down to under 2 weeks. Like you this happened to me in June also. Really hoping June is our time!

this is actually really helpful for my crazy analytical mind - using your data points (15 days from leaving fremont to DD) and using the distance difference comparison between fremont - orlando and fremont - chicago my rough calculation is that it would take 11-12 days to get to my SC once my MY has left the factory factoring ~ +1 week of sitting in one of the fremont lots. Hopefully this means my VIN if (on time) should be stamped +/- a few days around the 30th if the universe works to my favor and I get delivery around my birthday 8/19
I can report that in the case of my car, the journey from manufacture to it`s arrival in Pittsburgh was just 10 days. On June 24 the car was sitting in the SC lot after its arrival via truck from Chicago (SA tracked it in Chicago the day before). The car still had the windshield bar code sticker on it, clearly stating its manufacture date of 6/14. These days, it is somewhat hard to believe that cars sit in a Fremont lot for any length of time. Time is money, and the delivery logistics team there certainly understands that an asset sitting in a parking lot is doing thm no good. My bet is that for many of those waiting for a car they just havent been made yet. It seems plausible that after the end of quarter, the factory went into a shutdown to allow maintenance. I think that i read that somewhere too.

Here in Pittsburgh, i drove through the Wexford SC parking lot on the way home from the groocery last night. The lot was completely empty of cars waiting for delivery.. Havent seen that in months. I wonder if they have demo cars yet, as it seemed like they were sold off at the end of quarter.

Reading these on my phone so I never even see the signature blocks
My date had been moving a day further away every day (which it also did in June, until we ran out of June and it jumped to September, then back to late July/early August). Then yesterday it didn’t move at all!

Then today, it moved back two days, making up for yesterday. :rolleyes:
Dang man. Im still waiting too. My edd is holding at aug 7-27 for over a week now.

5/31 black, white, 20”, no tow, AP

Well I had to say something about my EDD not slipping, after staying the same for a week and a half, it got pushed back to 8/7-8/27. At least if didn’t get push back the whole week and a half, although that might change of the next couple of days.

Tesla was probably like “Guys, we didn’t get anything done this week. How do we explain this to order holders. Explain? Haha just push everyone back. Why would explain anything to anyone?”

In all seriousness, for me I don’t mind waiting an additional week if that meant that they shut down the lines because everyone took time off after the quarter end push

Reactions: BitJam and moe0059
It's never good to wake up on a Saturday morning and have your EDD moved from a week-long 7/20-8/3 to a new and disappointing 8/13-9/2. Alas, such is my fate. Speaking of fate, last night I was officiously explaining to my wife, posturing as if I knew something, that I would guess our delivery date would be mid-August. Oh, irony, you cheeky bastard.

Ordered 6/5, for those into schadenfreude. Yes, I had to look up how to spell it.

Edd for new orders is showing 4-8 weeks on Tesla’s page for me. Is this a glitch for me or is it showing that for everyone?
It’s a glitch, in the code the data is returning 4-8 weeks but is then overwritten by a label saying “October”, was “September” until they switched. But sometimes when loading the page if their is a hiccup, the override label doesn’t load properly. Just refresh and it should display “October”.

I do not know why they would even return 4-8 weeks, why not just return “October” or if it needs a date range they should just update it to 10-13 weeks. I don’t know how a company like this have website issues like that. Not to mention the EDD nonsense.

Reactions: Brad497
Actual leaked footage of the logistics team deciding how to update everyone's EDD today.

My EDD had been July 10-27. I was wondering how they would handle the actual date entering the EDD window with no VIN in sight. It didn't disappoint and pushed back a month, which is actually quite disappointing. 😐

Oh well, it'll get here some day. I guess I'll go renew my car registration since I may not be selling it for a while.

It’s a glitch, in the code the data is returning 4-8 weeks but is then overwritten by a label saying “October”, was “September” until they switched. But sometimes when loading the page if their is a hiccup, the override label doesn’t load properly. Just refresh and it should display “October”.

I do not know why they would even return 4-8 weeks, why not just return “October” or if it needs a date range they should just update it to 10-13 weeks. I don’t know how a company like this have website issues like that. Not to mention the EDD nonsense.
Refreshed a few times the past hour and even closed safari completely. Still showing 4-8 weeks for me. Weird.