Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tyson has not impressed me at all. Zero contact from them, I've called several times during business hours, haven’t gotten anybody to answer, left messages, no return call.
I feel like they think im the fat kid that eats hair and boogers and smells like if yankee candle had a “Someone Left the Cheese Out For a Few Weeks”
Ordered on 5/23 as well and haven’t even bothered reaching out to them. I could tell they’d be of no use and this forum has proven that fact over and over.

I released my delivery yesterday, 7/12/21. I’m getting a MY Long Range AWD, Blue with induction wheels, Black interior, No FSD.

This morning I had an EDD of September 18- September 30. I assumed it would be delivered at the end of the quarter, I just hope its doesn’t go past September.

Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20’’ Induction Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Hope this was VA - hope they’d send that my way. Exact specs. Ordered 5/23

Reactions: bet_america
Woke up to the blue button and a VIN finally!

EDD July 20-26

What a rollercoaster ride! (Hid personal info for obvious reasons)

Hidden_Tesla.png

My EDD moved from 8/9-8/29 to 8/15-9/4. It has moved back and forth between these two date ranges a couple of times this month. I mentioned earlier that 8/15 is exactly 9 weeks from my order date and 9-13 weeks is what the website told me at the time of the order.

They can change it (if it's even shown as available). But my understanding is you pay taxes based on where it's registered. I can't go to a 0% sales tax state and buy a car and avoid CA sales tax. They should charge you sales taxes based on your address/county/city/state. Not where you pick the car up from.
Yep...this was my experience while in the military. I bought cars in the neighboring state and paid the taxes/fees for the state where I was stationed.