Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat with loan expiring May 23. I called Tesla yesterday to inquire about this and they said it should update on the website and let you know if you need to do anything. I never got any info sent to me other than it saying US Bank in my profile.
I spoke to a SA last week because it has been over 60 days for my loan. SA stated once vin is assigned loan can be reapplied for. Have to run credit again. Loan expiring will not alter vin date.

I just ordered 7/10. EDD 7/20-26. VIN 229xxx. I called to confirm this was correct and not a previously refused MY. They confirmed it was built same day as order. Right car, right delivery place and placed at right time. Harmonic convergence
Dude, I’m happy for you but I don’t understand the order system lol. I placed mine 6/20 and it still shows September. We’re both in NYC.

Quick question: Can you ask for rate match after 'confirming' the loan from Tesla? I got the rate of 2.49%, and wanted to get it matched by the rate from DCU. Just checking if I can click on the 'Confirm' button before I send the email for rate match.
Yes, but they may have to rerun your credit if the bank you're matched with isn't willing to match the rate. Otherwise, they can send you a check for the difference. You have up to 7 days after delivery to submit a rate match.

I crashed the Tesla website by refreshing it every few mins all day 🤣.

Attachments

• 93CF639E-4E65-419B-9AFA-C1E3AD429242.jpeg
    93CF639E-4E65-419B-9AFA-C1E3AD429242.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 83
WOOOOWWWW Congrats!!! That’s amazing! What specs?
MYLR5 blue/black/notow. Not sure if the following matters: I originally ordered 3/2020, pushed button 4/6/21, got delivery date around 6/20. Day before pickup I put order on hold (I didn’t want to be a Tesla vision guinea pig). So I recently pushed the button but expecting an October build date. My Surprise! So hopefully I won’t have the EOQ delivery issues that I would have had last qtr. 🤞

MYLR5 blue/black/notow. Not sure if the following matters: I originally ordered 3/2020, pushed button 4/6/21, got delivery date around 6/20. Day before pickup I put order on hold (I didn’t want to be a Tesla vision guinea pig). So I recently pushed the button but expecting an October build date. My Surprise! So hopefully I won’t have the EOQ delivery issues that I would have had last qtr. 🤞
That’s so awesome. I have the same specs, with the 20” induction wheels.
I had something similar to you: Ordered 5/17, changed specs 6/5 (still on hold), and pushed the “release button” Monday 7/12 And got september dates.
Stocked for you though!

It also might be my ordered price was 3 increases ago. Corporate might be trying to get rid of those earlier, lower priced orders now (instead of delivering way later and only booking revenue at a much much lower price). IDK. my first delivery date changed so much (due to part shortage, firmware updates, etc.) I got nauseous from the daily (sometimes more frequent than daily) changes.

I am still 6 days away from EDD and my expectations are reasonably set (from past experience).

Reactions: MTBevrider
Got our second vin taken from us within the last week. Talked to the guys in Buena Park and he said it’s common for people to get a VIN taken away because things get changed on the cars at the end of production. Basically got told to keep waiting.

I think I’m gonna cancel my order. Two vins gone, two delivery dates passed, and a lot of frustration. 4/16 order date.

Got our second vin taken from us within the last week. Talked to the guys in Buena Park and he said it’s common for people to get a VIN taken away because things get changed on the cars at the end of production. Basically got told to keep waiting.

I think I’m gonna cancel my order. Two vins gone, two delivery dates passed, and a lot of frustration. 4/16 order date.
My order date is 4/18.. Same boat, 2 VINS gone.. I am waiting for the 3rd VIN... 3rd time is the charm!