Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made a similar comment earlier: So I'm supposed to trust my life with FSD but they can't figure out within 2 months when I'm going to get the car???
All I can figure is they get themselves all messed up at the end of each quarter redirecting deliveries to somewhere close and it takes the whole next quarter to sort it out, and by the time they do they're in the next quarter ending shuffle mode again.

Reactions: GoGators!
Thank you guys. I honestly hope it sticks. I’m not in the clear yet but here’s to more VIN’s in the upcoming days. If I make it to the end I’ll update on the purchase process in Texas. I’m currently set to pay cash but will switch to 3rd party financing the day of delivery. (That’s the plan as of now)

Austin here reporting in as well for visibility.

Reactions: iratre
Update from one of the Midwest black/black orders! Slid wayyy back to 8/16-9/5 this morning (from 8/3-8/23 the day before). My full roller coaster ride of EDDs is in the about me section since I cant add a signature yet. I ordered June 1st for pick up in Chicago. I know the dates mean very little and tracking the common denominator across all my EDDs imply mid-August but seeing that September date was a gut punch this morning! I really appreciate everyone's posts. It's really keeping me grounded.
I had a hard slide in the wrong direction a few days ago and this morning it shifted back toward current so it's so hard to understand it. Hopefully you, me and @joewithblueMY and @vvkp all get ours on time or earlier!

Ordered MYLR White on White w/ Gemini Wheels and FSD on June 22nd. The EDD was varying between August 8th - September 15th for the past month but this morning it just changed to July 28th - August 15th! I'm really excited to think that I'll have my car in the next 2-4 weeks! :) I already sold my Dodge Charger last week so the sooner the better, especially since all Model Y's have the Bioweapon defense mode which is the feature I really wanted to have. I'd love the newer headlights too, but I can live w/o those.

Reactions: Ormond
My date gap keeps closing 1 day at a time 7/15-7/28, 7/16-7/28, 7/17-7/28, 7/18-7/28. This has happened the last 4 days. I assume once the date gap closes enough I will either get a car or the date range will move around by weeks instead of days.
I don’t understand anything with this process lol. Again, I also ordered from Vegas on May 19th, and my EDD got pushed back once more this morning to August 4th - 24th 😐

Reactions: EVHokie07
Thank you guys. I honestly hope it sticks. I’m not in the clear yet but here’s to more VIN’s in the upcoming days. If I make it to the end I’ll update on the purchase process in Texas. I’m currently set to pay cash but will switch to 3rd party financing the day of delivery. (That’s the plan as of now)
I would make the switch now so you get the updated MVPA that your credit union will need to make the payment or cut a check. Dont want until delivery day. You will want to make sure you already have the check on delivery day

Reactions: iratre and und2000
I made a similar comment earlier: So I'm supposed to trust my life with FSD but they can't figure out within 2 months when I'm going to get the car???
So clearly the EDD algorithm has factored in "Elon Time". This explains my EDD gradually slipping from June 1 to now end of August!

1626364589516.png

Congrats! I'm down here in San Antonio anxiously waiting. Ordered 2 days after you, 5/21. My EDD just moved from 8/11-8/31 to 7/27-8/9. Last night I was restless and kept thinking about getting me new Tesla. This morning, I woke with positive thoughts that I will get the mystical blue button soon and seeing this change in EDD made my day. I better not check any more today in case it shifts the other way again!
I was stuck at 7/22-23 - 8/11-12 for about 3-4 weeks before I got blue button.
Hope you get more good news!!

I would make the switch now so you get the updated MVPA that your credit union will need to make the payment or cut a check. Dont want until delivery day. You will want to make sure you already have the check on delivery day
I’ve heard people lose VIN’s when they change this themselves before they have a confirmed Delivery Date. I’m going to get confirmation that the vehicle is either en route or arrived before I switch to financing.