Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an update from SA that my VIN 225xxx is coming out of factory as we speak but it has not left factory. Which is why he does not have more accurate ETA for me...so sounds like the September EDD might just be a place holder until more accurate ETA...finger crossed!!!!
But folks here with 230xxx VIN already have more accurate EDD so who really knows
This is an important data point. If your VIN 225xxx had not left the factory on July 9 this probably means it's build date is after July 1, and therefore would have the HEPA bio filter. Have you been able to confirm this?

I have a 228xxx VIN and am hoping to get the filter.

Its not just who is the fat kid, I feel the same. I think Tyco SC is the worst in the area and the SA never responds to the call or voicemail. My SA keeps repeating the same info via email which I see online. I get more information here in forums then my SA. Worst customer service for a fairly expensive car lineup.
Go in person to the Montgomery Mall store, and change your DC to Rockville if you are not satisfied with Tyco.

Well, good news is I ordered my white on white Model Y LR 19 today. The bad news is I just clicked through accepting the default options and selected Tyco in Virginia as my delivery location--it was the suggested location closest to me--but in fact I live in Maryland. Being military lots of time state differences don't matter to me, but in buying a car they do and it just didn't click for me! I don't want to buy it in Virginia--taxes are higher, if I 'import' the car to Maryland I need an inspection, they'd give me temp tags, all that mess. So has anybody had to change a delivery location? I can't do it in the app, can a Tesla guy do it with a few clicks or am I stuck? I wont really be stuck, worst case I'll just cancel, eat the $100, and reorder for delivery in Maryland. But is this fixable? I assume it is, but you never know.
You can go to the Montgomery Mall store and change the DC. I live slightly closer to the Baltimore DC, but took delivery at the Rockville DC because the area is less sketchy.

Reactions: PatrickTM
When I found out about this in late May I emailed the program hoping the cut off is when you place the order. It’s wasn’t. The removal of radar and the rebate was why I decided not to order a MY.

But after car shopping, mostly Audi and BMW, I still liked the MY more.

I am a big BMW fanboy. :) I sure do miss my Bimmers.
Same exact here! I’ll definitely be watching the iX over the next few years for possibly my next car. Also looked at the eTron. But in the end the MY just beat them all.

Reactions: PatrickTM and RyMY
How does one get one of these mysterious SA's? My delivery is 7/22 and I have yet to speak to anyone other than the main answering service person.
Got VIN 228xxx and trying to find out if it has the HEPA filter.
I had a test drive a while ago and just kept emailing this person questions until I finally ordered.
you can just call your pick up location and ask them. Anybody in a Tesla store can pull up your order

Quick Update:
SA reached out to let me I've been VIN matched. They let me know they are monitoring the transit of my MY (which they confirmed was newly built) and they expect it to tentatively arrive to the SC on 7/30. They said they will keep me updated as my MY is progressing on the journey and will confirm my delivery date as soon as it arrives.

They told me to upload my Insurance with the VIN of my MY as soon as possible and that it should have an effective date of at least 07/26 or earlier.
Lastly, they (surprisingly) told me that I only need to begin to make financial arrangements and didn't need to pay right this moment.

They let me know if I had any additional questions to reach out via text and that they would proactively provide updates as they become available to them.

This is a hugely positive experience and I'm really amped up to pick up my car!
Nice!

Reactions: iratre
Same exact here! I’ll definitely be watching the iX over the next few years for possibly my next car. Also looked at the eTron. But in the end the MY just beat them all.

One thing pushed me and will continue to push me to Tesla over the iX, regardless of how good the iX may be. The Supercharger network. Doesn't matter how great the car may be if you can't charge it