Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the car isnt shipped how can it have 15 on the odometer?
I have read everything from the very first ones had over 100 miles on them and were tested by Elon to a default of 50 miles entered so if they get driven once or twice they don't have to update paperwork. For the most part, many people have received theirs with mileage in the range you mention. I have also read they have an indoor mile loop they can test cars on (or used to). A failed inspection could also cause an extra drive.

Reactions: amitchaudhary
I got a VIN! New EDD is 7/25-7/31 on a 5/15 order.

It’s 229xxx, which has be a bit concerned that it won’t come with the new bioweapon defense mode, since 229 seems lower than some others who have posted. Anyone have a lower VIN and the new filters?
I don't believe anyone lower than 230 has posted about taking delivery yet to confirm that it did, but I could have missed it LOL #somanypages

Get super excited for your Tesla, but do not get excited about the delivery date estimate. You will be on an emotional rollercoaster along side us.
I agree. I think the real excitement starts after getting the VIN (or not if it gets taken away.) I am getting excited now as my EDD is getting is closer. My EDD has been consistent from mid July to mid August (it moved to Sept maybe once or twice). Hoping it sticks and I get a VIN any day now. Have a 2000 mile road trip planned for end of Aug. I'll be in trouble if it doesn't get here by then. 5/22, MYLR, blue, black, 19", 5 seat, no tow, Mt. Kisco.

Reactions: Ryano90
For those of you trying to time the sale of an existing vehicle as part of your MY purchase, used car prices look like they’re dropping. My vehicle is worth $2K sine the last time I checked. This feels like it’s not working out for me.
Truth - when I first ordered carmax offered $3k more for my civic type-r than the current offer. Frustrating especially since the SA was "pretty sure" I'd get the car during the EOQ rush. Sucks but really can't blame anyone but myself...should've sold it then and shared transport with my wife - "a fool and his money..."

I don't believe anyone lower than 230 has posted about taking delivery yet to confirm that it did, but I could have missed it LOL #somanypages
I stand corrected, there were bunch of responses about a 225 vin with Bio mode... I don't get mine until a week from Tuesday so we won't know till then... I don't know what the last three of that 225 VIN to see if he was before or after me in sequence

For those of you trying to time the sale of an existing vehicle as part of your MY purchase, used car prices look like they’re dropping. My vehicle is worth $2K sine the last time I checked. This feels like it’s not working out for me.
From when I ordered my MYLR to yesterday, my Jeep has lost 1,000 on its offer from Carmax. Therefore I'm making my retired parents come up and leave one of their cars so I can sell this one until I get my Tesla. Gives them an excuse to see the grandkids and they don't need 2 cars.

Reactions: RatsFPV and Steel28
From when I ordered my MYLR to yesterday, my Jeep has lost 1,000 on its offer from Carmax. Therefore I'm making my retired parents come up and leave one of their cars so I can sell this one until I get my Tesla. Gives them an excuse to see the grandkids and they don't need 2 cars.
My Tucson has lost almost $2k, somehow. I'm starting to think this is just collusion by car dealerships...