Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday was Tuesday, and Tuesday is after Monday, the deadline. Tesla is serious about them. I wish you mentioned your plan was to wait to check your schedule and respond Tuesday; we (the forum members) would have advised against that.
Today *is* Tuesday šŸ˜‹
That said, as soon as Iā€™m offered delivery and to pay, Iā€™m going to be all over that. Eventually my 200 refreshes a day will pay off and Iā€™ll get a blue buttonā€¦.

Isn't yesterday Monday?
Lol, your right! Probably still missed the window however - I doubt Tesla would violate their pretty well established policy / procedure. The point is not to delay, just respond immediately / within the allotted timeframe, and refine your arrangements later if you must. It prevents an automated process from reassigning a vehicle. Most everyone who follows the rather rigid procedures gets their car delivered successfully. Sometimes the scenarios explained in this forum by those who probably did not are a bit sketchy

Reactions: RatsFPV
I went to the local service center today to ask if someone could provide more context. The person looked for a few minutes and ultimately wasn't able to tell me anything more on timing, but did let me know not to put any faith in the October delivery estimate. He thought I should get matched to a VIN in the next two weeks.

"So I've got that going for me. Which is nice."
When did your order Walter? ( Probably asked a 100x by now)

Peabody SC?

a

Hope your delivery is going well! Can't wait to see and hear!!!
VIN229 no mud flaps no ppf. Tear. Love the car though!!!
3A360B2D-51B4-4CA8-8EC6-18FE6ACB1229.jpeg

When I got it on my M3 they came to the house and installed it... it literally took him like 5 minutes to do. It went behind the bumper so he had to take out the Frunk liner and then re install it. Wish they would just let us do it... šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I saw a YouTube video of someone (JQ Louise) getting it installed via a mobile appointment. After the tech did the physical installation they hooked up a laptop to update some software settings. Thatā€™s the part you canā€™t do yourself.

So after getting my VIN yesterday, finally got text and email notifications this morning. Have to update insurance. Here in Texas we have to add VIN to policy first which is stupid because without a firm delivery date, I don't want to start paying for a vehicle I don't even have! I did get text asking me to schedule delivery, which I scheduled for 7/25, the earliest date available.
I have never spoken to or been assigned an SA. I have never even sat in a Tesla let alone test drove one! I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time. Cannot wait to move on from ICE vehicles. Next stop....CYBERTRUCK!
I hope those who are waiting get your VINS soon.
Hey congrats! Glad to see someone else in SA taking delivery. I'm not far behind hopefully with a 6/1 order.

I have your same exact configuration minus the tow hitch and my EDD was August 15 - September 4th and moved to August 16 - September 5th this morning. Maybe they plan on making a bunch of blues with white interiors in mid August? My order date was way after yours though.....June 4th.
I also walked back 1 day on both ends, same dates as you and same order date (profile completion date) as well 6/4! Also white interior. Maybe that is the dependency?