Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here! Ordered 5/29, EDD 8/8-8/28, near Seattle, WA. Specs: MY7LR, MSM.

Please help me calm down my anxiety!!
WELCOME TO HELL.

jk but sometimes it feels like Hell. Definitely stick around and read the old pages to get some great nuggets of information. I highly recommend utilizing the bookmarking feature, especially for items that are beneficial to you now, but will be in the future.

Be patient (lol), best of luck, and welcome to the Tesla family!

I'm told: THE WAIT IS WORTH IT!

Seriously! I think my anxiety is 100 times worse now that I have a VIN and a scheduled pickup date. I keep checking my account to make sure nothing changes! I have submitted insurance and talked to SA who confirmed insurance, submitted down payment this morning and now I wait....tick tock tick tock.
And I just realized that 7/22 will be 60 day mark of my loan approval, so with pickup date of 7/25 will be interesting to see what happens.
Hopefully your Delivery Date gets pushed forward like so many others have. I'm praying mine does too, as I have the entire week open for any and all Tesla early scheduling.

I've seen that they will always reach out as soon as your vehicle arrives to see if you can pick up early. I advise on saying YES! lol

Just reached out to my SC to see if they had any extra information For me since my EDD is still 7/24-8/13 and I have no VIN. He told me that he has no additional information beyond the EDD so I don’t know how you guys have SAs that are looking up your build date :(. I’m anxious because I was really hoping to take some vacation in the beginning of Aug but I can’t leave town and risk missing my delivery.

What insurance are you doing with? Progressive has been by far the lowest quote for me
I've been a AAA member for 38 years, even though I'm only 27 haha and I have a multi-policy discount with them. They have me at a great rate and I have GAP insurance with them as well. No accidents and only one traffic citation from 2017 which they have "waived" for me.

Just reached out to my SC to see if they had any extra information For me since my EDD is still 7/24-8/13 and I have no VIN. He told me that he has no additional information beyond the EDD so I don’t know how you guys have SAs that are looking up your build date :(. I’m anxious because I was really hoping to take some vacation in the beginning of Aug but I can’t leave town and risk missing my delivery.
Who knows at this point. Ive seen a lot of mid May orders have the general 'October' EDD, so maybe the fact that you still have July/Aug provides some hope.

Im currently on a vacation now that I had originally intended to drive down in my new MY. Really thought it would have been delivered within 2 months of ordering, but it seems like everyone else had the same idea.

Reactions: rmoffitt321
The delivery center I talked to yesterday said the tool they used to look up bill dates is no longer in use. My EDD was 7/17-8/3 for a while, then my earliest EDD started moving 1 day back (basically keeping a 3 day buffer between current date + earliest EDD date) and then last Friday switched to "October". Haven't seen any movement - delivery center said this is accurate and my SA has not responded in about a week (last communication I had with him said I would be receiving it within "a week or so").

Reactions: hcdavis3
The delivery center I talked to yesterday said the tool they used to look up bill dates is no longer in use. My EDD was 7/17-8/3 for a while, then my earliest EDD started moving 1 day back (basically keeping a 3 day buffer between current date + earliest EDD date) and then last Friday switched to "October". Haven't seen any movement - delivery center said this is accurate and my SA has not responded in about a week (last communication I had with him said I would be receiving it within "a week or so").
Good luck! If mine switched to Oct, not sure how I'd cope! Hang in there!

You’re right. Logically I should just go on vacation since I probably won’t get it any time soon, but you just know that as soon as I leave I would get a call asking me to pick it up right now.

SA's can only look up your build date AFTER you have a VIN. Sorry about this!

• Informative
Reactions: und2000
First time posting, hello everyone 👋
I ordered 5/12, LR, Blue w/ Black Interior, 20" wheels, no FSD or tow, and my delivery window moved from next week to "October" (no vin yet). I've been driving myself mad checking each day, but this far along it's kind of difficult to help it.

Mostly here to vent since I was hoping to have this car before a planned road trip in mid August, and that is looking a little less likely. My wife and I have been sharing a Model 3 SR+ for the last two years, so I already know the wait will be worth it at least.

My specs to a T...I can't wait to get mine! Congrats again!

(Still not bitter that we ordered the same specs on the same day and you're driving yours today. Totally not.) ;)
(Excited, proud) "We ordered the same day months ago but I got my car already!"

"Well congrats man, but I guess it means mine will have all the new improvements"​

(pause) "Umm, what improvements?"

"You know, all the great new stuff everyone's talking about"​

(pause, unsure) "Oh yeah, right ... but well I'm really enjoying having mine right now ..."

"Oh sure, I feel you man, that's a great way to look at it. I mean under the circumstances and all"​

"Umm, what do you mean?"

"Nothing really dude, I just I think it's great you're able to look at things in a positive light no matter what"​

(Nervous pause) "Well I kind of thought it was positive... hey by the way which forum are you in, where you're discussing all the new stuff ... I mean that sure we all know about ... mostly..."

"Oh you know, all the cool forums, everyone's pretty excited. Anyway I gotta go look for that big tax rebate application so I'm all ready to apply it to my car. Catch you later dude, and hey keep your chin up!"​

(Crushed, weak) "Yeah OK, later..."

First time posting, hello everyone 👋
I ordered 5/12, LR, Blue w/ Black Interior, 20" wheels, no FSD or tow, and my delivery window moved from next week to "October" (no vin yet). I've been driving myself mad checking each day, but this far along it's kind of difficult to help it.

Mostly here to vent since I was hoping to have this car before a planned road trip in mid August, and that is looking a little less likely. My wife and I have been sharing a Model 3 SR+ for the last two years, so I already know the wait will be worth it at least.
I ordered same config on 6/8 (MYLR blue/black 20"). Originally was looking at August dates but moved back a month after updating my odometer on my current car. Now ETA September 8-28. From the posts here this seems to be a recurring finding.