Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Josh, my name is Allen and I have the same problem. I refresh my order page every 5 minutes, 10 minutes is rookie numbers, you gotta pump 'em up!
What are you guys talking about - refreshing every 5 or 10 minutes? Come on, I am doing it every 30 secs and hired/bribed someone to do the same as well, in case if I missed it.

Still holding with my dates, no movement in a few days…

…what’s the point spread on me just randomly refreshing throughout the day without any real purpose? (Hint: it’s not good, don’t take the bet.)
The day I don’t check it 50-50 times will be the day the blue button appears. When I don’t respond right away, they will say, “we figured you didn’t want it , so we reallocated it to someone else!”

Reactions: Frenchrock
Good Afternoon everybody.

My name is Josh, and I have a problem.

My EDD has remained consistent for the last 3 Days (9 -29 Sept). I was doing decent enough at not checking as much, but i couldnt help myself today.

You see, today was the day the SA said that my MY was supposed to start being built. I figured that maybe today was the day I see a beautiful blue button? Maybe a delightful alphanumeric code as well?

So far, there has been no change - but i feel like if i keep hitting refresh every 10 minutes it will magically appear.

I know that I shouldnt.

It will not stop me from doing it though.
At least you have an SA that communicates with you; you have me beat.

White/White MYP and also on the third day of 7-11 weeks for my EDD. Seems to be a pretty consistent theme for the MyP crowd. Fingers crossed some movement soon!
Seems like it is the theme specifically for white MYPs. My gray has been holding steady at July 25th - August 16th and I’ve seen other colors still holding dates. Wonder why the difference for white.

I had a feeling that was the case. I'm in such a weird high stakes situation. Won a free car but the company I won it through detailed very specifically that you must have the MVPA by August 31st for them to pay it for their fiscal numbers. No problem since I ordered the Model X refresh February 13th right...but nope..then my SA calls me June 3rd and says time to go to plan B because the X refresh won't be delivered by August 31st. So I immediately order the model Y on June 4. MYLR, Blue/White/ 19" / No Tow/ NO FSD. And now I am in a weird spot as my EDD says August 14th - Sept 3rd. But the company I won the car through said I don't necessarily need to take delivery by August 31st. They just NEED the MVPA by August 31st to be able to pay it in that month.
then switch to the performance & get it faster. that’s what i did. cost 10k more but it’s so worth it.

There's this big old boat that you are in, and it appears that I am in the same exact boat!
You would think getting a VIN would end the agony, but it seems to have only made it worse.
You would think once you get that magical "blue button" you could move on with your life.
But no, there are more blue buttons!!! I want to push that last blue button, but I cannot.
I must wait. Sunday at noon, delivery day. Will the button let me push it at noon on Saturday?
What if noon comes and goes and I cannot push the button?
Will I even be able to sleep Saturday night?

View attachment 686988
Mine just says agreements are not available yet. Ugh. Just popped up this evening after my final payment went through on their end.

My lesson for the day: it all comes down to the Tesla phone/SA lottery and contacting the right person. Tesla customer support and especially the lack thereof can be maddening and discouraging. Hang in there! When you get your new car you will see it's worth the wait and the trouble.

Too Many Notes
I had two outstanding issues. One was the paint touch up kit I ordered over 3 weeks ago which never made it to FedEx. The two emails I sent about this were ignored and I was repeatedly told by people I called up that there was nothing they could do about it. The second issue was my concern about getting the paperwork I needed from Tesla to register my car. My text asking about this was ignored. When I first called about it I was told it routinely takes 3 weeks. Well, 3 weeks came and went and still no paperwork. After having had to walk a quarter mile in the rain on the other side of town to pick up my new car that I paid to have delivered to my house, my trust in Tesla keeping their word, especially on important matters, is not high.

The one person from Tesla who has given me a lot of moral support is Ruben Valencia from El Paso. He couldn't actually help me with these issues, although he tried. His attempts gave me the gumption to try the telephone lottery again. After a couple of calls that didn't pan out, I finally got through yesterday to a SA from Colorado Springs named Sierra. It might be a giant coincidence but today, the day after talking with her, both issues got resolved!

I'm reminded of the marvelous Stanislaw Lem book: Memoirs Found in a Bathtub. Which is about bureaucracy gone berserk in the days before a microbe that destroys paper brought about the collapse of civilization.

First Post!!

Midnight Silver Performance Ordered 7-15-21 w/ EDD 8/9-9/8. No VIN

Any guidance on what to expect? Delivery seems inline/early and from what I'm reading I can certainly agree on the SAs needing additional training. I expected communication to improve once I completed my profile details and finalized the agreement.

Waiting on a VIN to get insurance