Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dates have moved from 9/12 - 9/30 to 9/6 - 9/26. I don't take that as meaning much except that the computer is a little more confident it'll be able to cram me into a car in the quarter-end mad rush. Maybe production is ramping up and moving projected dates to the left. I want a fourth quarter car though so I'll just hang loose and see what happens. How do you put an order on hold; do you have to call an SA, because I can't see a way to do it within my account.

My dates have moved from 9/12 - 9/30 to 9/6 - 9/26. I don't take that as meaning much except that the computer is a little more confident it'll be able to cram me into a car in the quarter-end mad rush. Maybe production is ramping up and moving projected dates to the left. I want a fourth quarter car though so I'll just hang loose and see what happens. How do you put an order on hold; do you have to call an SA, because I can't see a way to do it within my account.
yes. you have to call your SA. You can also wait until you get VIN and delivery notification and then reject it and ask to be on hold.

Reactions: BitJam and Wigan
I finally had some movement today, went from 8/15-9/4 to 8/4-8/21. So I am going to take that as some good news, since it moved up and the window tightened a little bit.

Hopefully @ajs847 @vvkp and @bap1803691 have some similar information.

Now that they moved up I am not going to look at them, that way the dates will stop moving. Because you know the whole box and cat thing.

I just checked and mine changed to the same EDD as yours 8/4 to 8/21 lol. This is making me nervous now with the work trip from 11th to 21st.

Yup my EDD moved up one day on the close end. Now 8/4-8/22!

Still sitting at 8/9-8/29 this morning. Looking forward to reading into why mine didn’t change all day today….hah

Believe me,,,,I have thought of all the scenarios so I at least get something out of this. The one stipulation they have is that I have to keep it for 3 years before I am allowed to sell it. If my Model Y doesn't come by August 31st. I am going to maybe just by a corvette or bmw or something last minute and baby it for 3 years and then sell it for the money for a Model Y (Or even something cooler by then) . There is nothing like a Tesla. NOTHING!
Maybe a Tuskla?

My dates changed this morning as well, moved up to Sept 5-25 (had been Sept 13-30). Any movement forward seems good. i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Day…
You and I have the exact same configuration, and both of us had the exact same movement today. Except you ordered one day ahead of me so your dates were, and as adjusted, are, one day ahead of me. Where are you taking delivery? I'm at Tyson's Corner, Virginia.

Update: vehicle arrived late last night and is awaiting final inspection to be put into "finished goods" status. 100% on track for pickup tomorrow. Review Agreements button should be enabled @ 3:00 PM today when it'll be <=24 hours to deliv. I asked if it possible to pick up today but they didn't want to really consider it, SA said if/when it's in "finished goods" status it may become an option.

Mine just says agreements are not available yet. Ugh. Just popped up this evening after my final payment went through on their end.
Got real fun yesterday afternoon. I checked my account again (just can't help it) and noticed it showed amount due now, with the amount being what my loan amount is. Yesterday was the 60 day mark after getting approved through Tesla so it went away! I was freaked out. Called Tesla and finally got ahold of a very helpful person who looked into it, contacted their auto finance and they said they would "reset" everything. She said to give them up to 24 hours and just check account again. I checked about an hour later and everything was back as it should be.
I don't think I handle anymore stress!!!!
Sunday cannot come fast enough!

Wow~! another increase price

20210723_080926.jpg