Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my fears are correct. For the last few days my EDD just disappeared. 9 days ago I removed my trade in because tesla offer was to low and I got a higher offer elsewhere. Well that through my account in limbo. :'(. Who knows when I'll get the car.
Most basic build lol. Model Y LR White exterior black interior no FSD.
sold my BMW x3 to carvana back in May before I had even test driven a tesla... sharing my wife's car now. Contact your SA to make sure your profile is complete and in line. When did you place your order?

wait are we going to let the 255 mistake slide? And no pictures because of "rain" :rolleyes:...right. Its like you are a different person now that you have a beautiful fancy car.

Seriously I am glad that you finally received your car and it didn't have a bunch of issues. Pass the good vibes to @und2000 for their delivery on Friday
LOL what can I say dyslexic is REAL!

Have any of you Tyco folks had any luck communicating via phone or email? I'm so far out I've only tried via email and nothing; do they answer the phone if you call?
Nahhhh they dont answer the phone and last time i tried calling their voice mail was full.

try calling Richmond instead, they can see all the same stuff and ive had good luck with them.

My date has been 9/15-9/30 since Sunday morning.

I’m just deciding when to order the Tesla WC. I might just forgo the Tesla WC and buy one that I can get an instant rebate on through PSEG.

For those that are wondering if you can take your WC when you move, you can. If I do get the WC, I’m planning to install with 6/3 instead of 6/2. The WC does not need the neutral wire but if I do move, I can remove the WC and install a 14-50 in its place.

Crazy used car market bonus today. My Model 3 trade in went up in value by $5000. My old estimate expired over the weekend
Are you trading in at Tesla? I have a Model 3 that I am trading in and got a quote (which I accepted) 3+ weeks ago. I thought it was a bit low, but I took it. Since I won't be taking delivery of my Y anytime soon (September 8-28 as of today), I will most likely need to get a new trade-in quote... It would be nice if the price goes up!

not yet, its raining here but here's a quick pick after getting it home!
My garage will look the same if I ever get to take delivery! Model Y on the left, Model 3 on the right. Although my M3 is MSM and the MY I hope to one day get the blessing to purchase from Tesla is #teamblue - can't wait to see them side by side in my garage!

Congratulations!!!!!