Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I asked for the production date I didn't get a straight answer. He listed off various dates and then mentioned the final gate date (could have heard the term wrong) is 7/18. So I don't know if that is when they finished production, when they started shipping, or something else.
Yeah, not sure why SA is listing out so many dates lol. The manufacture date is literally printed on the big VIN sticker on the windshield. Oh well, we'll find out soon enough!

1627491997604.png

Did you go through PSEG so you can get the rebate? If so, how long did it take to get reimbursed?
Its an instant 500 dollar rebate if you order directly from them at the PSEG EFI Marketplace (they have the juice box 40 and charge point flex). Its an additional 50 dollar rebate on top if you sign up for the charge back rewards program which will give you credits back for charging off peak hours. The Tesla wall charger isn't eligible for the rebate because it will not work with PSEG's program. There are a few other chargers on the list you can buy too on your own but you would have to apply for the rebate after the fact.

My wife ordered her Model Y on 5/14. We were told late June or early July. Then it went to August, then September, then October, and now the EDA is gone. We are in PA (Devon is our SC).
This scares me, but I'm not sure if it scares me or you more. I live in King of Prussian and am expecting delivery to Devon as well. I ordered on 7/8 (LR, Black Ext, Black Int, 19", no tow, 5 seats, no FSD). My EDD says September 15-30 (Yesterday was September 16-30). I did call the build center on Monday to ask about EDD because my current vehicle registration is expiring on September 22 and I'm trading that in. They told me that I should expect my car before the 22nd and that it most likely will not run after the 22nd. What are your specs?

Reactions: Arthur31
WC is def not "permanent." Actually, I recently moved and uninstalled it from my previous residence without issue. Electrician reinstalled it at my new place for a fairly nominal fee. I prefer the WC for reasons previously mentioned in this thread (namely, wear & tear on the mobile connector from daily use and having to remember to pack it when roadtripping) but I understand it's more costly than a 14-50 outlet & adapter. To each their own. Both solutions work better than a regular outlet.
on top of that with EVSE rebates, it makes sense to have wall connector now.

Reactions: PatrickTM