Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been lurking for 2 weeks and this wait is killing me.

I ordered MYLR, Blue/white on 7/15, the financial part of the application was completed the same day, insurance was uploaded a couple of days later.

My EDD started at October, shortly after changed to September 18-30th, then a few days later it became September 19-30, then back to October mid last week, and last Friday EDD disappeared, has yet to return and my TA can't see anything either. One week with no EDD is making this rough! Seriously considering switching to a MYP.
Oh man…if 2 weeks is killing you, you may have made a bad decision ordering a Model Y 😁

I ordered MYLR, Blue/white on 7/15, the financial part of the application was completed the same day, insurance was uploaded a couple of days later.

My EDD started at October, shortly after changed to September 18-30th, then a few days later it became September 19-30, then back to October mid last week, and last Friday EDD disappeared, has yet to return and my TA can't see anything either. One week with no EDD is making this rough! Seriously considering switching to a MYP.
I'm sorry. But you havent even waited for couple weeks and you think the wait is killing you? You should really consider MYP.

Oh man…if 2 weeks is killing you, you may have made a bad decision ordering a Model Y 😁
He’s got a point EVMatt! Some people have been waiting for over 100 days.

Same specs and similar EDD timeline

Packing up the MY for its first road trip! AP isn't even calibrated yet LOL

Looking forward to a solid 5 hours of drive time to get a good feel for it and the differences between the M3 (with radar) and the new MY. I am super excited about the extra range, we should be able to hop from v3 SC to v3 SC instead of having to stop at the v2 as we do with the M3.

I've got the new floor mats installed, carseat protective mats, seat back covers (to keep little feet from ruining the seat backs), puddle projection lights, wheel locks, RasberriPi Sentry auto upload & Music storage, Tint appointment is set for next week and the PPF is for the week after. Wish I didn't have to take such a long trip on the highway before the PPF but it can't be helped.
So first leg of the first trip done! We managed to get to SAV on ONE charge! thats a first for us, we have always had to charge twice... what a difference! and it routed us to a V3 SC so we charged in 15 min which was just long enough to get our coffee, potty breaks and breakfast. We ended up arriving an hour earlier than we planned. Mostly due to the reduced charging time and being able to drive at a higher constant speed. 290 miles driven and there was only 1 phantom breaking by AP. Did not have NoAP activated (because I forgot to flip the toggle on before we started driving TWICE!) but the standard stuff was all great. Driving home tomorrow afternoon so we will see how NoAP goes!

Seat protectors came in VERY handy already. Kid left 3! crayons on his seat after we got out of the car and they turned into a puddle that I was able to scoop off and throw outside (lots of curse words flowing) but it saved the car seat so I am happy with my purchase! LOL

From what I'm reading in all these posts, it sounds like the system update last weeks stabilized things for a lot of people. Seeing quite a few stable EDDs compared to how often it used to jump before. It also had the intended? side effect of removing the placeholder EDD and not showing anything when you don't have an EDD rather than October or November

Reactions: MBx4 and Terpslax
So how long did it take for people to get a delivery text after receiving a VIN?
I waited 24 hours and no text or email, so I contacted my SA. She was able to set things up for me. I checked my order page later and the time, date, and location were all there where the EDD normally is located. August 10th!!!