Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shout out to Irvine! I ordered a few weeks before you, but hoping you make it for EOQ rush.

Holy moly, hoping you get a VIN soon. Hopefully that EDD Is somewhat accurate at least. I don't know Tesla considers NV "west coast", but it doesn't seem unreasonable for you to be coming up soon as Tesla starts to shift focus closer to the west coast.

July 30th...you're taking delivery today?
That’s crazy good, congrats…..

MAY VINS ARE COMING!!

5/15 order date, just got a VIN within the last half hour. After clicking details, was taken to a page with the big blue button to accept TeslaVision.

VIN is 241XXX - GO TEAM RED!

EDD yesterday was July 31- Aug 10
EDD this morning was Aug 1 - Aug 11
EDD after VIN July 30 - Aug 4.
Yasss get it boo! June orders are going to now be filled mid August and September!

gonna cost me $3500 to install the WC in my garage (including the WC). 110foot run from my breaker to my garage.
Dang I thought I had a long run. When I was preliminary planning what it would look like I thought the run would be about 100 feet. But the electrician found a nice route through our unfinished portion of our basement. And a few of our quotes that we got were in that $2500-$3000 range but was able to get it down to $1200 because the shorter run. Those material costs are real