Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What accessories does everyone have gathering dust?
  • Tesmanian Mud flaps -
    • I ordered the Tesla front mud flaps but when I realized they don't have rear ones, and that you can get Tazmanian front & rear for about the same price, I have those now.
  • Tesla USB Drive
    • but now I am hearing the MY comes with one
  • Considering:
    • all weather floor mats
    • PPF (diy) for lower front and hood

• Tesmanian Mud flaps -
    • I ordered the Tesla front mud flaps but when I realized they don't have rear ones, and that you can get Tazmanian front & rear for about the same price, I have those now.
  • Tesla USB Drive
  • Considering:
    • all weather floor mats
I ordered the console organizer

5/17 order date: May folks gettinf VINs. EDD moved today. Now showing 8/27-9/22. Hoping for a VIN this week to narrow me down.
5/19 order date, MY LR, blue metallic, black int, NO FSF, NO Tow. Was until today 8/13 to 8/26 with back date not moving, Today 8/14 to 8/29. My guess is we should get VIN next week. Pick up Mt Kisco.

• Tesmanian Mud flaps -
  • Tesla USB Drive
  • Considering:
    • all weather floor mats
I’m tired of looking at all these packages!! I’m ready to put them in the car!

I got mud flaps, center console trays, puddle lights, LED light upgrade for entire interior, aero wheel cap kit for when I take off the aero caps, and I’m sure a couple other things I am forgetting.

I am planning to get all weather floor mats, but I have yet to find a full set for a 7 seater. I know most of the 1st and 2nd row mats fit all MYs, but I have seen a few photos where there are gaps and it isn’t quite identical. I am hoping TUXMAT will release their all weather set for the 7 seat MY - I have them in my M3 and they are really nice. Either that or I may go with Maxpider, but either way - nobody has a great 7 seat set out yet. The couple I have seen on Amazon look meh…

Attachments

• 66874C8E-24C4-4231-8DD4-39049E3D1975.jpeg
    66874C8E-24C4-4231-8DD4-39049E3D1975.jpeg
    470.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Tesmanian Mud flaps -
  • Tesla USB Drive
  • Considering:
    • all weather floor mats
Ok lets do this, here is all mine collecting dust, please let me know if i forgot to get something. I believe there is still time ! :cool:

goofball.jpg

So my EDD has been holding for a week at 9-29 Sept. this is the most consistent it has ever been. Im emotionally preparing myself for a late EoQ delivery which is slightly disappointing - I was really hoping for August because, you know 9-13 weeks and all, but its better than nothing.

Congrats to all todays winners! May your battery packs be structural (or not?), all your chargers be “Super”, and all your vision be “Tesla”.
Same boat as you. Worried if we do not get a VIN by the first week of September that we will be looking at EOQ. Since we are on the east coast there is a good chance if that happens we get bumped to Q4.

THIS! I was feeling really good about that. Let me know if your date changes at all. Did you test drive or work with an SA at an Austin Tesla store on your order?
I did not. Test drove a Y about a year ago in Houston. Have had almost zero communication from my SA. Glad to see yours held today. Will be interesting to see what the other person in TX who seemed to be tracking with us yesterday has to say today.

Reactions: potter287