Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have probably all seen the 3D maxspider floor mats that are so popular. I saw on Reddit where people were really liking these floor mats that are much cheaper. You can get a 9 piece (front/rear/cargo/frunk) for $299 whereas the 3D maxspider ones are over $500 for all areas.

the amazon floormats don't have side lips that create a pooling which is needed for salt water in winter

We have probably all seen the 3D maxspider floor mats that are so popular. I saw on Reddit where people were really liking these floor mats that are much cheaper. You can get a 9 piece (front/rear/cargo/frunk) for $299 whereas the 3D maxspider ones are over $500 for all areas.

the amazon floormats don't have side lips that create a pooling which is needed for salt water in winter
The irony of the Texas guy versus the Montreal Guy on floor mat construction opinions is not lost on me...

Reactions: Frenchrock
That was my original thought until some in the NE were saying the design holds more slush/water/etc in the grooves. Some were saying the lips on the 3D maxspiders on the passenger side were folding over. And that anything they hold just stays there for your feet to sit in.

Reactions: PatrickTM and RyMY

Someone mentioned that the Maxpider has the raised edges but the weave on the Autailers traps much more. I'm still researching what floor mats to get.

I had ordered these cocomats custom floor mats back in 2008 for my E92. One of the best at that time. Has similar weave as the Autailers. The free BMW floor mats were junk and the heel part for the pedal and clutch would wear out in a month.

Last edited:
When I emailed [email protected] about changing from tesla financing to DCU because of the 1.24% rate @65 mo, they did not offer to match it. Not sure if it was because I did not specifically ask for a match, or they did not want to, or the 65mo offer from DCU threw it out of an apples to apples comparison that would qualify. They just copied my SA on their reply to me and said my SA would change the funding source on my tesla page. Also, at DCU, you can't get it in writing until the VIN & MVPA is uploaded & the auto loan is finalized by phone call that reviews the uploaded documents so hard to prove you have that rate until much closer to delivery.
Yea, you should of email [email protected] if you wanted them to match it.

Question for all. And I apologize if this has been answered...

What's been the general experience regarding EDD and actual delivery. Does the delivery date tend to be closer to the beginning date or end date.

I ordered my MYLR White/White on 6/21 and my latest EDD is 8/30-9/19. Should I expect delivery closer to 8/30 or closer to 9/19?

Ha we are worse here in NC Raleigh ( 1 super charger ) tons of level 2 and 1.
I sort of disagree with this whole POV. To me the primary role of superchargers is, and should be, to facilitate travel, not local driving and commuting. People have tons of other alternatives for their local driving, but if you're traveling SCs are the only realistic option. I would much, much prefer to see resources go into SCs supporting travel along highways and interstates than at the local Piggly Wiggly. Obviously everywhere is better, but to the extent Tesla has to choose I hope they continue to prioritize travel with SCs ahead of local driving, and use destination chargers locally.

They put in a supercharger here at a grocery store and I have no clue why. We're surrounded on three sides by water, there is literally zero through traffic. The only people at that grocery store live within 10 miles; the nearest interstate or highway is 60 miles away; it seems like almost a total waste to me. Of course a few people will use it as a convenience but I don't think Tesla is anywhere close to taking care of travel necessities yet.

Weird flex ya got there. I got the recommendation from people in the NE.

Rhode Island here. I have Maxpiders in my Sonata. Work great, but I’m an OEM type of guy. The Tesla OEM floor liners in my 21 Model 3 (had them in my 2020 M3SR+ as well) are amazing and not once have I had an issue. Water stays where it should, all over coverage, and its OEM. My opinion 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: CGeiser
Question for all. And I apologize if this has been answered...

What's been the general experience regarding EDD and actual delivery. Does the delivery date tend to be closer to the beginning date or end date.

I ordered my MYLR White/White on 6/21 and my latest EDD is 8/30-9/19. Should I expect delivery closer to 8/30 or closer to 9/19?
unfortunately until your EDD window narrows down and starts to get closer to current (and that still isn't 100% predictive since it's happened to me then jumped back out)... your dates will continue to change and unfortunately may push out further. Looks like you ordered roughly 2 weeks after me so I expect you to take delivery this quarter but add 16 days to my EDD range and you can get an idea of what to expect. Also, it depends on your location - typically the East coast gets deliveries early in the quarter (Q4 - October) so if they can't squeeze you in this quarter unfortunately you may SOL until the start of Q4.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Just scheduled delivery for Saturday! The car doesn't have the HEPA filters but I think they might have a retrofit for it coming soon. It has everything else I wanted though so I'm happy.
I've had my car for about a week now and I love it! It is totally worth the wait! And yes, the car came with HEPA filters and it wasn't a reject. I was matched with it from the factory. So maybe they had some leftover blues? There were waterdrop marks on the car so it must have been sitting at the factory for a while.

I don't know what Tesla's delivery process is, but they make a pretty darn cool car.