Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is my VIN of 2457xx the latest anyone has posted? I just got it yesterday and my MVPA lists odometer at 15. Not sure if this is just a default or if that is real and part of the checkout process as it comes off the line before loading on transport. Either way its probably hot off the line.
I got my VIN yesterday and it was 2449xx, haven't seen any higher personally so you're it! I think all MVPA say 15 miles but I don't see it listed in my account to verify. Where is your MVPA listed?

What kind of adapters do you need for the old 120v 30amp TT outlets? Trying to cover all my camping bases.
Oh cool... I did not know that HomeDepot had one of these.... $70, not too bad.

In my case I went by what I was seeing on CarCharging.us and what I could buy on Amazon.... So, I have a 12 inch long TT-30P (male) to NEMA 14-50R (female) power cord / adapter so I'll use my usual 14-50 mobile adapter but manually must set the car to limit the draw at 24 amp.

Slipped back to Sept 10-30 ... ahead a day yesterday, back two today.

Sounds like some of the leadership I worked for once upon a time: one step forward, two steps back.

Getting close to my worst EDD to date.

Edit: Tracker updated
A month into my "wait", I was July 28-August 18. That is 41-61 days from then. My current EDD, nearly two months later, is August 9-27. I've had EDDs that were in June and July too. I am currently looking at trends, my 10-day moving average is slowly reducing and is now below 5 days for the first time. Maybe my MYLR is coming soon at least statistically speaking.

Reactions: hcdavis3