Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could Tesla be doing week-long sprints? If my foggy memory serves me right, my dates reset each of the past couple weekends to something generic or far out like "October," and then by Monday/Tuesday a much closer range was set. This would maybe explain why EDDs make no sense and change so often, especially if order date/completion is only part of the calculation (almost like separate story points) for recalculating production from the new population of orders at the start of each week.

This is just one thought, though interns throwing darts seems wayyyyy more likely

Could Tesla be doing week-long sprints? If my foggy memory serves me right, my dates reset each of the past couple weekends to something generic or far out like "October," and then by Monday/Tuesday a much closer range was set. This would maybe explain why EDDs make no sense and change so often, especially if order date/completion is only part of the calculation (almost like separate story points) for recalculating production from the new population of orders at the start of each week.

This is just one thought, though interns throwing darts seems wayyyyy more likely
Mine did the same thing fellow New Jerseyan.

Reactions: TESRP

I've noticed the same patterns, weekend updates are crazy and the intern comes in Monday morning and starts throwing darts.

So today I got my EDD back, I'm at December... so my timetable has been
7/24 - November (when I ordered)
7/25 - Missing
8/2 - December
8/3 - Missing
8/8 - December

Honestly really hoping its sooner than that.
I'm also back to the December placeholder even though yesterday mine was 8/12-9/1. I think these placeholders are by order date but aren't entirely accurate.

October….. again! This is the second time my May order has shown October. It’s the earliest they’ve ever been late.

Attachments

• 1628438539278.png
    1628438539278.png
    439 KB · Views: 49
5/17 order date. Moved to October. Just ridiculous wait. Also, I had to update odometer for trade in and its still pending. I got an email that they need photos of odometer as well not just the numbers and it hasnt updated yet. Ive done it before and dont know why the valuation hasnt been completed, feel like its delaying me. Thoughts?
I updated odometer yesterday, numbers only no photos, and today I received a text saying “prioritize your Model Y delivery by completing your trade-in task as soon as possible”. I have nothing else to do in my page. They’re the ones that need to make a move 🙄 Hopefully I get an offer tomorrow.