Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh well. I have a test drive scheduled this morning and will see if they can tell me more. But who knows, maybe the test drive will get moved 2 months out without warning too 🤣😭

Oh man test driving it just made things worse because I had to get back into my sluggish Highlander afterward 😭 The regen breaking will take some getting used to, but otherwise the car drives like a dream 🤩

I received my car yesterday and pretty certain it has PPF on the rear bumper (photo below). Also slim chance it also has film on the front bumper - I think not but my better half disagrees. Is this to be expected?

Attachments

• IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 73
OMG!!!! I got the blue button and VIN!!! It is a 251 series VIN and EDD changed to the temporary 6-8 weeks. OMG!!!!

Also, the site was down using Chrome so I switched to Safari and got this update. However, Distil was successful in notifying me as well.
More data points: It was only an update via the site and still have not received an email or text. Within 15 minutes though the site updated with EDD of 8/19 - 8/25. I am going to wait an hour and then call the SC on the actual delivery day because I have a road trip planned to Austin on the 21st and would LOVE to take the MYP. :)

i bought a set of 20 inch VMR 802's in textured matte black and a et of pirelli p-zero nero (all season high performance wheels) for my MYP. i am squaring up my performance so i can rotate tires to extend life and went an inch smaller to have less resistance. hoping to extend range a few percent.

I was thinking of a set of MSW Type 49s with Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season's. Not bad for a budget winter wheel, that can carry over if needed. Im NOT trying to spend crazy on rims right off the bat, thats for sure. LOL.

Not sure about the MSW brand though. Not even sure Im sold on the look in gunmetal gray. Itll be on a MSM/White MYP

What's the thoughts here?

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 12.32.54 PM.png

Reactions: MBx4
I received my EDD yesterday, a week after my VIN as 08/13-08/19 and delivery scheduling text today. Only options I had for delivery were 08/19,08/20,08/21 - 10AM & 5PM. I was told initially that the car will be arriving Dallas on 10th. But now, I was told that it'll arrive on 16th. But hence as I received the delivery text, I went ahead and applied for my loan with DCU and got 1.49% as pre approval after providing VIN.

I was thinking of a set of MSW Type 49s with Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season's. Not bad for a budget winter wheel, that can carry over if needed. Im NOT trying to spend crazy on rims right off the bat, thats for sure. LOL.

Not sure about the MSW brand though. Not even sure Im sold on the look in gunmetal gray. Itll be on a MSM/White MYP

What's the thoughts here?

View attachment 694831
They look like my rims on the BMW X1

• Love
Reactions: JaeTheDev
More data points: It was only an update via the site and still have not received an email or text. Within 15 minutes though the site updated with EDD of 8/19 - 8/25. I am going to wait an hour and then call the SC on the actual delivery day because I have a road trip planned to Austin on the 21st and would LOVE to take the MYP. :)
Last data point for a bit: I couldn't even wait an hour and called the SC. They were able to tell me it will arrive in Dallas on the 22nd and I can pick up on the 24th. So excited for others to start getting VINs!!!!!