Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning my fam. I GOT A VIN!!!!!! 249xxx MYP Est Delivery date: 8/25-9/11 before I got the vin. Brushing my teeth this morning before a meeting and got a email at 730am from Daddy Elon. I am so exited right now cant even drink my coffee ( this isn't normal, its just a car right ) My smile is from side to side of my ears. 🤪 😄 :oops:
This gives me hope. I’m 8/26-9/9

Can anyone explain to me how my EDD can go from Aug 12-25 two days ago to now Dec 15 - Jan 4? I've never seen this happen on an order from early May. Help!

1628692271118.png

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me how my EDD can go from Aug 12-25 two days ago to now Dec 15 - Jan 4? I've never seen this happen on an order from early May. Help!

View attachment 695198
From what I can gather, based on the experience of hundreds of anecdotes here:

Nope, no explanation at all lol! The best hope we have is that it bounces back to somewhere within the previous normal range.

I am not a May order, but I am quite accustom to those huge EDD swings. Usually when that happened, I would stay at those really far dates for a day or two and then come back down to dates that are a week later than the ones I had before that jump. For example I at the end of June I had an EDD around mid July then I just to the end of September and then came back to dates at the end of July. For my experience I would see those big jumps right before they pushed my EDD back a week or two.

so maybe they are reworking your EDD, it would suck for you to get pushed back, but I can't imagine that Dec timeframe sticks. If you don't get a VIN or they come back down in a day or two I would be blowing up Tesla's phone. The fact that you are still waiting at this point is absurd....December gtfo.

I am not a May order, but I am quite accustom to those huge EDD swings. Usually when that happened, I would stay at those really far dates for a day or two and then come back down to dates that are a week later than the ones I had before that jump. For example I at the end of June I had an EDD around mid July then I just to the end of September and then came back to dates at the end of July. For my experience I would see those big jumps right before they pushed my EDD back a week or two.

so maybe they are reworking your EDD, it would suck for you to get pushed back, but I can't imagine that Dec timeframe sticks. If you don't get a VIN or they come back down in a day or two I would be blowing up Tesla's phone. The fact that you are still waiting at this point is absurd....December gtfo.
I wanted to add that, it may not be what people would want, but if I was a May order and I saw my dates shift to the end of the year and I seen others getting their cars....I would be contacting the media sites because there is no excuse