Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well the dates corrected themselves today - for a couple days the early date was closer than 2 weeks. Tesla got my hopes up for a minute, but they got that all taken care of as today we are back to two weeks out. Whew! I was wondering when they were going to correct that mistake.

Day 101 since ordering. Current EDD is now 9/1 - 9/12. Forever and always two weeks away!

Picked up my vehicle yesterday at the Eatonville store outside of Orlando, FL.

Arrived on time, and the place was a madhouse; there are so many cars there it's nearly impossible to park, and once you do park, you're stuck there because people come up behind you and park in the aisle. Pretty much a shitshow.

I was sent outside to look at my MY and play with it while I waited for the guy to finish up. 30 minutes later, still waiting, so I went inside to and managed to find another guy who was more helpful; he was seemingly helping like six people close out their purchases while the guy I was originally waiting for decided to take a break or something. It took an hour before I got my tags and registration, then he had to run in and grab the keycards.

Drove straight home and played with it in the garage a bit. Wall charger is getting installed this morning.

This morning my wife says "are you sure the Tesla is safe?" after seeing another Tesla crash report on TV. I told her the autopilot they're referring to is the exact same thing you have in your BMW, but it's called dynamic cruise control.

How about a report on all of the drivers who get into accidents because they're distracted, because that's all this is. Even with Tesla.

The more I see stories like this, the more I realize just how much we're all about to be the tipping point to EV adoption. Big oil & the ICE auto industry are scared to death. Keep promoting Tesla and EV's!!!

Well the dates corrected themselves today - for a couple days the early date was closer than 2 weeks. Tesla got my hopes up for a minute, but they got that all taken care of as today we are back to two weeks out. Whew! I was wondering when they were going to correct that mistake.

Day 101 since ordering. Current EDD is now 9/1 - 9/12. Forever and always two weeks away!
Same here. Was 1 week yesterday (8/23 - 9/12). Today, 8/26 - 9/15. Driving me crazy!

Reactions: GoGators!
Please share with us what wheel/tire combo you end up going with for your winter set up! Looking forward to it.

Ok, so... after finding these below. I think Im sold. Im kind of tired of the "spoke" design wheels and LOVE the Uberturbine style which is kind of wavy and EV'ish, if that makes sense. I have some TSportline versions on my 3 LR. That being said, going for a happy medium of both spokes, and a little "EV'sh", Im digging these....

20" Status Juggernauts which Ill place on Lizetti Tires | LZ-Six | Passenger / All-Seasons. With lock bolts and sensors, mounted and balanced.

$2529 shipped

I think Im sold.

status-wheels-juggernaut-carbon-graphite-rims-audiocityusa-0.jpg

status-wheels-juggernaut-carbon-graphite-rims-audiocityusa-02-ad83f82d64.jpg

Picked up my vehicle yesterday at the Eatonville store outside of Orlando, FL.

Arrived on time, and the place was a madhouse; there are so many cars there it's nearly impossible to park, and once you do park, you're stuck there because people come up behind you and park in the aisle. Pretty much a shitshow.

I was sent outside to look at my MY and play with it while I waited for the guy to finish up. 30 minutes later, still waiting, so I went inside to and managed to find another guy who was more helpful; he was seemingly helping like six people close out their purchases while the guy I was originally waiting for decided to take a break or something. It took an hour before I got my tags and registration, then he had to run in and grab the keycards.

Drove straight home and played with it in the garage a bit. Wall charger is getting installed this morning.
I'm glad your wait is finally over. When you get a chance post some pics!

Reactions: CSTARZZ and TESRP
That's really smart. My better half feels strongly that SUVs (Model X, Y, Jeep, etc) look stupid with smaller wheels but I'm a cheap-o too and said "are you going to pay for my replacement tires every 2 years plus whenever I hit a pothole near work?"

Ford CEO: Good morning, Bob. It's Jim. I'm not going to sell cars to you anymore.
Millionaire Dealership Owner Bob: TF you talkin' about, son?
Jim: I'd like to sell directly to consumers
Bob: So they'd test drive where, exactly?
Jim.....
Bob: And they'd get service where, exactly?
Jim....
Bob: I had Senator Smith over for dinner last night. You'll get him to change the laws in our state how, exactly?
Jim:....
Bob: Go back to bed, Jim. You're drunk.

They can't change. Even the FTC thinks they should but understands that some states simply won't allow it and are, in fact, doubling down:
Yeah the last 5-10 years have changed a lot, especially the trend for ever larger wheels and ever lower profile tires. I remember growing up in the late 90s early 00s, just as SUVs were getting massively popular that they only had 16" wheels. 17" and 18" were the upgrades! Small-ish wheels, and big, thick balloon tires were the trend.

Good old days.

Reactions: TESRP and MBx4
This morning my wife says "are you sure the Tesla is safe?" after seeing another Tesla crash report on TV. I told her the autopilot they're referring to is the exact same thing you have in your BMW, but it's called dynamic cruise control.

How about a report on all of the drivers who get into accidents because they're distracted, because that's all this is. Even with Tesla.

The more I see stories like this, the more I realize just how much we're all about to be the tipping point to EV adoption. Big oil & the ICE auto industry are scared to death. Keep promoting Tesla and EV's!!!
Amen brother!

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM

is your range always 12 days or was it shrinking?

Reactions: GoGators! and TESRP