Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

In Boston

Key Features​

• Pearl White Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Five Seat Interior
Thank you, but seems like its gone :-(

EDD continues to push out one day at a time only on the front end. Today it’s 8/19-9/2. A 14 day window, the smallest it’s ever been.
Fingers crossed for you! Could be so soon!!

My window is almost always about 12-13 days, but I feel like my EDD moves so much less than others on this forum. There have been very few moves, and aside from the two times where I've joined the October Club for about 24 hours, my end date has almost never moved from September 30. And for the most part, my front date is almost always September 17 or 18. Anyone else only have a few teeny tiny moves?

Reactions: allegedskeptic
My date has been consistently at 9/16 - 9/30 since June. It changed during the second wave of OCTOBER. Ever since the correction it has been stuck on 9/27 - 9/30.
Right, what I mean is the dates are either starting somewhere in/after October, or they won't reach it. I think yours being a 3 day range only correlates to the fact that the starting date is inside the quarter, and Tesla's system won't put an end date outside the quarter. But practically speaking, the range is probably something closer to 9/27-10/17, if they didn't have that cutoff built in.

Reactions: Frenchrock
Congrats! my wall charger was installed in 2015 for my wife's Chevy Volt and then her Chevy Bolt. I bought an additional J1772 adapter from Tesla website as the ones from Amazon had bad reviews and price difference was I dunno 10 bucks, so that I can have one at home and another in the car for non-Tesla charging stations.
How long did it take to get delivery once you received your VIN?

Right, what I mean is the dates are either starting somewhere in/after October, or they won't reach it. I think yours being a 3 day range only correlates to the fact that the starting date is inside the quarter, and Tesla's system won't put an end date outside the quarter. But practically speaking, the range is probably something closer to 9/27-10/17, if they didn't have that cutoff built in.
That makes perfect sense. I must be in that exact same boat.