Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity how long does it take to usually hear who your SA is. I was fortunate to snag an new inventory car this morning and am wasting no time trying to finalize everything for pickup. Mt. Kisco delivery location as I am from Upstate NY any advice or a number to call?
Thanks!

I met my SA the day I went to test drive. From that standpoint it was very similar to a traditional car purchase. Test drove, went back in and asked any questions I had. Only difference is I wanted to think about it, my SA told me to go home and when/if ready to place the order he would automatically see the order come through and contact me when it did.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
The saga continues - I decided to call the SLC office to see if they could tell where the car was in transit for my scheduled 08/25 delivery.

Turns out its on the lot now. Picking it up at 4:00 today. Excited to say the least.

Hoping all other MAY orders get good news soon!
First of all, congrats! Let us know how the delivery goes!

Go ahead and add your VIN, VIN date, scheduled delivery date into your sig, it'll help give people context. Not everyone will click your post history and read through them like I did. But want to clarify your situation: so you got VIN assignment on 14th, scheduled to take delivery on 25th, and you called today only to find out the car's already here and prepped for delivery? If that is the case, WOW. Talk about letting the ticket slip through the cracks - it would've sat for eight more days!

Since my 6/21 order, I've already....

Purchased:
* Mud flaps
* Matte screen protector
* Performance pedals (since I have the LR)
* Tesla 14-30 adapter
* 25' 14-30 extension cord
* Homelink
* 3d Maxpider floor mats (still on backorder after 5 weeks)
* Adams Graphene coating kit (already put it on wife's BMW)

Already had but will be always in car:
* Tire repair kit
* Portable compressor

Considering:
* Rear spoiler

Not considering:
* PPF

I've been refreshing tesla-info.com way to frequently to a point that it is unhealthy lol. One appeared this morning that was almost my exact configuration everything minus white interior and I snagged it.

Been without a car for a few months now and cant keep waiting for my MX 2022 EDD.

Awesome...what color? Maybe I will see you driving around town. Not many Ys around here but I am starting to see them more and more.

Awesome...what color? Maybe I will see you driving around town. Not many Ys around here but I am starting to see them more and more.
It is PWM with black interior and 20" wheels. I see a lot of M3's in Cuse. Only a few MY's but I hope to see more and more of them!

I honestly moved so fast I don't know where the vehicle is coming from or if it is a demo. Is there a way to look up build dates by vin? Tesla-info doesn't have correct information to track a MY build. VIN does look a little older MF184XXX