Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2EC2509B-16F3-4DD7-B7A0-70B81D29AC73.jpeg

E0D8AFBE-E21E-4047-BEA0-BF4F2691F7D0.jpeg

Here is my new baby at home. It’s been raining (of course) for the last few days, but she drives like a dream. Haven’t been this excited to drive since I was 16!

Hate to be one of those people, but its worth the wait. 95 totals days from order to delivery for me. Hoping for more May VINS!

but if you changed color, you are requeued.. some got deliveries based off original order date, but any change will requeue back.

That’s the thing, they said it didn’t change, my SA and the guy I spoke to says that the EDD update does not happen to everyone. I think it depends on how long after you placed your order you changed something. My was a 3 week difference. She had told me when i made that my Edd “might” change to November, but she said it wasn’t 100%, she just said it might happen.

Agree with @Hangover.

You're big on patterns and making observations based on interior color and the survey. Fingers crossed for you, but the pattern has appeared to be that design changes impact your "position" in line. It's not 100%, but from what I've observed, design changes do have an impact on delivery date. You could very well be the exception, but I wouldn't try and make this fit your narrative.

I'd still expect delivery before EOQ though. A 90+ day wait seems to be on the further end of the bell curve.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Blue Button Day!!! 🎉🍾

OD 5/23 | MYLR | White on Black | 7seater | Tow | Inductions

Taking delivery in Dedham MA
Congratulations! 7 seater VINs and blue buttons warm my heart because they're so rare and it's what I ordered LOL. Excited for you!

Just got this email ... did I get it?

View attachment 698584
Congratulations to you as well! You paid the "P" tax but it basically stands for "Priority" at this point ;) Excited for you as well!

Agree with @Hangover.

You're big on patterns and making observations based on interior color and the survey. Fingers crossed for you, but the pattern has appeared to be that design changes impact your "position" in line. It's not 100%, but from what I've observed, design changes do have an impact on delivery date. You could very well be the exception, but I wouldn't try and make this fit your narrative.

I'd still expect delivery before EOQ though. A 90+ day wait seems to be on the further end of the bell curve.
I’m refreshing that testa page like crazy, I’m buy it today, idk which one, but i want it now.....I’m done waiting

Dates changed one day --> now 9/6 - 9/26.

I have two SAs (or people i communicate with: one via txt and one via email at my DC). I texted my SA this afternoon asking for an update on my order. I have low expectations about getting a response.

Would it improve delivery times if i told them i'm vaccinated?

OMG. I got one! OMG. I have tried and failed so many times to buy one out of inventory.

Black Model Y 7 seater
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Weren’t you the one that canceled your order? How lucky are you to cancel and have one fall in your lap?!??! CONGRATS!!!

Not ordering it but if you found an inventory car but not in the state you live, would you need to travel to the particular location to pick it up or would they deliver it?
You can pickup local within 3 days (some states this is not allowed if you are an out of state resident) or you can pay between $500-$2k to have it delivered, depending on the distance.

Went through this trying to snag an inventory vehicle at end of Q2. They stopped offering delivery about 15 days from EoQ and I ordered a few inventory vehicles I had to let go of since I could not pick them up as an out of state resident (NY, MA) and others you have to pay sales tax twice (CA) so it's a minefield of rules for local pcikup.

how would you know if you are not allowed?
I ordered and then my SA reached out letting me know it was an issue. He told me to talk to him again before ordering from inventory but we all know they get snagged way too quick to do that. I ended up asking him about the rules for a few states I'd consider picking up from locally and he let me know the rules for those places.

I tried doing my own research on the different state rules but it was so confusing and unclear.