Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s an impressive EV road trip. Especially the average speed. Well done!

I’m being nosy here, but being from that area I have to wonder what school in Baltimore would make your daughter want to travel 1700 miles from home? Lots of good schools in the area, but still… My first guess is Johns Hopkins, then U of Maryland (College Park), then Loyola. I’m from Florida and my daughter seriously considered Penn State until the distance and the Winter cold convinced her otherwise 😄😄.

Congrats on the impressive road trip and the new college Freshman!
Baltimore has MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art), a top 10 fine arts school that she likes — and it happened to give her a decent scholarship.

Talked to a Richmond SA yesterday who told me “literally any minute now” for a VIN. EDD change this morning went from 17-30 Sept to 21 Oct - 10 Nov. It had been consistent for two weeks with the Sept dates.

I think we are going to give it another week and then cancel if nothing changes. We cant continue that long with what we have, and that time frame is a no-go with our schedule (vacation, work, anniversary, USMC Birthday Ball, etc). We’ll see what happens, super disappointing though.
Mine was September 15/16 to 30 for the past month. Just changed this morning to November 10-30. This is getting absurd.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I ordered a MYLR Grey/Black, induction, 5-seat, no tow on July 7th. Had an EDD as the second half of Sept 15/22 to 30-ish for most of the time. It was Sept 28-30 yesterday and moved up to 21-30 this morning. Apparently, HAL 2000 didn't approve of that move and decided to give me the "starman 500" error instead. I'm literally up the road from Freemont, so I think I've got a good chance of getting before EOQ...but who knows at this point.

Can someone point me in right direction to get aftermarket wheels and winter tires for MYP? Will tesla SC mount it for me or do i need to go to 3rd party tire shops to do that? Thanks
Tire rack sells winter sets. Where I got them for my E90 and E92. It comes with snow tires already mounted to wheels. You can swap them out yourself. Make sure you get a torque wrench.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Seems to be working again! still no update to EDD, but that's probably a good thing. I suspect my realistic delivery date is probably early next year unless I change to a performance, but while it shows I could get a car in November I can allow myself some hope.

OMG I'm shaking.

I just snagged an inventory car. Red, 7 Seater, Black Interior, 20" Induction wheels.

Coming from TX - $1000 transport fee.

EDD August 31 - September 3.

I can't believe it - worth every penny of the $80 I spent for Distill cloud monitoring (every 2 minutes).

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Congrats!

Is anyone else getting color and options on the left, but no cars come up that are available? Even after several hundred refreshes.

1629903469041.png

Reactions: MMurrayGA
hi. as of now (now = aug 25 at 10:45a eastern time) the tesla account page is throwing a 500 error. that's a server error so i can't do my refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>refresh>....

ah but now... 30 mins later, it's back! no change on my MAY 31 order: EDD 9/6 - 26. that's 11 days from now and I'm still in a state of VINlessness.

I completed my profile on time, i'm ready to pay for the car, i have my car charger installed, im vaccinated. What else do i need to do?

Mine was September 15/16 to 30 for the past month. Just changed this morning to November 10-30. This is getting absurd.
November 10 delivery would mean I am only half way after waiting 2.5 months. Called SA to get some clarification. They were nice but could not tell me if I was going to get a car in September, October, or November. Tesla's process for EDD is total bullshit and my patience is thinning :mad:.

That’s an impressive EV road trip. Especially the average speed. Well done!

I’m being nosy here, but being from that area I have to wonder what school in Baltimore would make your daughter want to travel 1700 miles from home? Lots of good schools in the area, but still… My first guess is Johns Hopkins, then U of Maryland (College Park), then Loyola. I’m from Florida and my daughter seriously considered Penn State until the distance and the Winter cold convinced her otherwise 😄😄.

Congrats on the impressive road trip and the new college Freshman!

My son is at Penn State Behrend, in other words at the Canadian border on Lake Erie. He was originally going to main for Biomechanics Engineering but decided on Software Engineering which only graduates from Erie. So it's lake effect snow for him this winter.