Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been stuck on 9/14-9/30 for weeks. Hoping for closer to 9/14 or sooner but no VIN yet. I am honestly expecting one soon but who the heck knows.
have you talked to a SA about your time frame recently? that date and still no Vin! Strange, hope that there is no holdup on your account? Seen some others that had their account flagged and they did not know it until they contacted a human Tesla to fix it.

Reactions: PatrickTM
So this is kinda random but a few have mentioned they're leaving this thread, and that has me wondering if they're leaving altogether or going to another thread. Is there a main thread for the forums? I've only ever really been in here and the midwest room so far, plus now one other, and I don't know where to go or where others have gone before lol.
I'll probably stick around on TMC as a whole but may take less time following the delivery threads after my own delivery but anyone can feel free to @ me and I'll be happy to respond.

I've also been on t he Model Y driving dynamics and charging area's, lots of helpful folks over there for questions related to those topics.

First time I've seen this. My earliest EDD was 8/25 (which it was still showing this morning #timetravel??). Did a refresh to see if would update and got this. I know people get the generic Month A to Month B but haven't seen anybody get one of these.

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 1.12.30 PM.png

First time I've seen this. My earliest EDD was 8/25 (which it was still showing this morning #timetravel??). Did a refresh to see if would update and got this. I know people get the generic Month A to Month B but haven't seen anybody get one of these.

View attachment 701706
Totally normal and happened to me a few times in my wait for a VIN.

Hey guys, so I ordered in June 23, and my EDD just changed to January. What you guys think? What’s the average timeframeTesla is delivering to the Midwest? Anyone know? Because this is starting to become ridiculous
I ordered on 6/11 and still waiting. EDD will bounce all over the place. You still have most of Sept available for delivery this quarter. The CA rush will happen the last 7-10 days of the quarter and everything else will get pushed to mid-Oct and beyond.

View attachment 701706
This is a model YP? You will have the car in a month. So this is normal for a performance. The MYLR, different story.

I switched to Tesla/WF financing last Friday. Conditionally approved with proof of utility bill, which I did immediately. Not humble-bragging, but approval is not an issue. My credit union approved me in minutes, but that has since expired (7/7 Order date). I've been sitting 'conditionally approved' for almost a week now.

My EDD is Sept 21-30, and wondering if they are holding final loan approval until Aug 30th, so the terms cover the last EDD. (oh wait, there are 31 days in Aug...maybe Sept 1)

If they would just approve me and give me my car this could all be settled tomorrow!
I personally would not apply for any credit before you have a VIN (unless your order is for a MYP). It will likely expire, and require an additional credit hit to re-approve. I would switch the order to Cash while you await a VIN.

Awesome. We’ll have a 4+ hour drive home after taking delivery, so we’ve been trying to sort out exactly what we want to do (tape up the whole front end with painters tape, try to schedule PPF over there before we come home 🙈). If we can get them to leave it on, that might save us a bunch of hassle. Thanks for the update and congrats on your car!!
LOVE the painters tape hack - works perfectly.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I saw a video about the updated app which is exciting...update hasn't come to Android yet so hopefully it comes soon! I like the new layout and features and more of the controls are right on the front page where the should be which is cool. Animations are nicer too :)
I have an Android too and I can't do anything in the app since I don't have a Vin yet it just redirects me to the web page. Does this happen to you too?

Reactions: Ladybugn
Awesome. We’ll have a 4+ hour drive home after taking delivery, so we’ve been trying to sort out exactly what we want to do (tape up the whole front end with painters tape, try to schedule PPF over there before we come home 🙈). If we can get them to leave it on, that might save us a bunch of hassle. Thanks for the update and congrats on your car!!
There is also track wrap that you could use I've seen recommended here in the past. Temporary PPF that is fairly cheap I think, I have no recommendations on where to source or the lead time, but it's an option.

With Prime delivers tomorrow: